1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Maybe Implement A Script Scheduler?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Sirbottery, Apr 24, 2017.

?

Would you possibly use this feature?

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sirbottery

Maybe I'm being a newb and completely missing it but I couldn't find a way to setup a scheduler that would automatically change(or reload) scrìpts based on a condition.

Example of what I'm thinking is like;

1. Start using PowerMiner scrìpt for 32 minutes and quit. (Selection box what to do if scrìpt quits/errors out)
    2. Switch to PowerChopper scrìpt for 28 minutes and quit. (Selection box what to do if scrìpt quits/errors out)
    3. Switch to PowerSmither scrìpt for 92 minutes and quit. (Selection box what to do if scrìpt quits/errors out)
    4. Switch to PowerFletcher scrìpt for 142 minutes and quit. (Selection box what to do if scrìpt quits/errors out)

For the option of selection maybe a message like this above it like "What happens of the scrìpt quits early/crashes" and have options like "Restart scrìpt", "Go To Next scrìpt", "Stop All scrìpts".

This could also work as a break handler as well at this point as-well.

Since the new web panel/manager is coming out maybe even add a toggle box that allows the user to get a notification of the event which happened such as restarting, going to next scrìpt, stopped all scrìpts, etc. Maybe make this all manageable by the web panel online so it's fully automated.

If this is added maybe add a limit to how many tasks can be added limited to rank like;
    - Normal/free users get up to 2
    - scrìpt Developers(in that debug mode) up to 4
    - Supporters get up to 6
    - Sponsors get up to 12

No idea how hard it would to implement this idea though into the client/web panel that's being made.

Edit; Made it a fancy i so saying script bot doesn't say bot

SuperBotter likes this.