Mechanical auto clicker with complete randomized times v2

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by mrpirateflash, Dec 8, 2020.

1. mrpirateflash

So this is something i have been building for a while now, it actually clicks a mouse motherboard but it has a computer chip running some code i built that mimics the movement and depression times of a human hand. Never been banned using this set up and was told i should get on youtube so i did. Heres my newest version and i also have been working on a mobile version aswell as a more complex version that can perform simple task and also a color recognition model. Please subscribe if you like my stuff i 3d print all my own boxes and also print tons of other stuff with more videos on that to come also! Im also going to be giving away a box to somebody when i hit 500 subscribers.I also plan to do some diy auto clicker videos sometime after the new year. If this is not allowed or in the wrong category i apologize, just wanting to share. Thanks for your time!

v2 desktop box -

mobile prototype -

#1 mrpirateflash, Dec 8, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    exodus4tune and ziplock1738 like this.
  2. Programs

Damn. I don't normally reply but i see nobody has replied on your work.

firstly, nice job! You definately have some engineering skilling that you should keep developting. I will shoot you a sub.

On the botting perspective i don't know how far this can go, but definately you got the brain of an antrepreneur.

3. gabriealamartines

Who makes this software for this device? Custom software development is usually performed by software development companies like mlsdev.com/services/dedicated-development-team that specialize in custom software development services. Such companies can provide software development services at varying levels depending on the software requirement.

#3 gabriealamartines, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021