1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Mikaelz Powerleveling / Questing service. [Cheap] RSGP/BTC/PP

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Mikaelz, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Mikaelz

I've been playing RuneScape since I was 11 years old - for over 10 years. I've always loved the game and I quickly realized that this type of game is what suits me best. I've completed every quest multiple times on all kinds of accounts, and I am very good at powerleveling.

I have no set prices for certain skills or quests, instead I want you to contact me and tell me what you need me to do as well as what kind of account it is. I will then come up with a price and get back to you. Then you can either accept or decline.

Quests
    PM me and tell me which quest/quests you want me to do. I will also need your accounts HP & Prayer level so I can give you an accurate pricing. After your payment I will need your accounts email address as well as password.
    It is recommended that you have a bank pin on your account and keep this to yourself, as I will get you the required items from my own accounts.

Powerlevel
    PM me and tell me which skill to train, what level you currently have and what level you want. I will then give you a price as well as an ETA.
    It is recommended that you have a bank pin on your account and keep this to yourself, as I will get you the required items from my own accounts.

Account creation
    I can create accounts for you and complete tutorial island. This has a fixed price at $1 per 10 accounts.

Example of order
    Hi Mikaelz,

I have an account with 1 atk, str, def, range, prayer, mage and 10 hp. I would like you to complete the following quests: Lost City, Waterfall Quest, Tree Gnome Village & The Grand Tree. I also want you to train from 1-60 strength.

Kind regards,
    Buyer

Example of answer
    Hi Buyer,

Lost City: Free
    Waterfall Quest: $1
    Tree Gnome Village: $1
    The Grand Tree: $2

1-60 Strength: $18

I will do this for you for a total of $22. The ETA is 72 hours from the moment I receive the account details.

Kind regards,
    Mikaelz

Payment
    I accept PayPal, Skrill, Bitcoin, Litecoin and RSGP. The conversion rate for RSGP is $1.20/M

#1 Mikaelz, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015