1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Mining Dark essence in Arceuus House

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Semmo, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Semmo

hey, I was wondering if anyone could make a dark essence mining bot in OSRS.
    this will just use one of the 3 agility shortcuts (should script bot allowing access through all 3), which requires 73 Agility for the western rock scramble, 69 for the northern scramble and 52 for the eastern one.

which then the bot will mine until it is full inv,then take the same shortcut upto the dark altar, then exchange the essence into dark essence. Which requires 100% favour.
    then either use fairy rings to teleport to back to a bank location, or glory to edgeville. then deposit the essence, then travel back to arceuus. best method is fairy rings i think.

this is extremely useful for people who want 200M RC xp, but don't have the time. as i think this offers the best experience.

there is currently not a single bot like this, so it would be cool to see one soon. i would love to script bot it, however i don't how to script bot it.. im trying to read up on OSRS scripting, so i can make scripts bots for others :)

please share your opinion here :)