1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miscellaneous Learning Scripts (Open Source)

Discussion in 'Projects' started by makarrs, May 1, 2019.

1. makarrs

Hey, just going to post my repository for my RuneMate scripts bots I've been working on to learn more about the API. Mostly just simple things I need my new RS3 hardcore ironman to be able to do that there aren't any scripts bots for on the Bot Store at all yet.

titandino/RM-Scripts

Feel free to use them or look through them. Open to any suggestions aside from adding "more robust anti-ban" as robust anti-ban typically tends to get you banned faster depending on the scenario as humans do not do all these random ass actions on random intervals (well at least I don't when I train).

Edit: Yes I know there are paid fishing scripts bots that "work" on the swarm, but their banking at the magical net is absolutely idiotic and opens the deposit box option, right click deposit-all's on every single different fish in your inventory, and then closes the interface which no human who fishes there ever does.

Jordo and stasherman like this.