1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mmaaikel's Fletcher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Mmaaikel, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mmaaikel

2. Xempes

Hey it looks like the latest update broke the script bot, atm it's just opening and closing the bank with the bows in inventory
    Love the script bot since I've been using it tho!

Mmaaikel likes this.
  3. Mmaaikel

Pushed an update to fix this, waiting for admins to review it.

4. Mmaaikel

NYCowboy likes this.
  5. ity95

Using it today OSRS ge, seems to work ok however i get the same thing previoualy mentioned where it randomly just stops after right clicking to deposit unstrung bows. If i move the mouse it continues but if not it just sits there. Other than this, it seems like a good script bot! Also when adding a task i cant actually see it added. I think its there because i can only highlight the same amount of rows as tasked i've added, but cannot actually see the writing

#25 ity95, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  6. Mmaaikel

7. Yaaow

Amazing bot, have used it for awhile and had 0 problems what so ever with it! Although, recently there seems to be an issue when trying to fletch Yew Longbow (u). It seems to click on knife and log and knife and log, continuously. Also with stringing. Just wanted to let you know because i enjoy this bot greatly and would love for this small issue to be fixed:) keep up the good work.

8. Apex760

Was working fine for a while, now it clicks the maple logs with the knife repeatedly

9. RX-7

bot used to work flawlessly, now it just clicks on the knife and yew logs over and over instead of selecting what to fletch. Don't know why.

10. Mmaaikel

Hi guys, I've pushed an update to the store and when it gets accepted the bot is usable again!

11. Mmaaikel

12. cheeznuts

Didn't work for me on yew long bows when I tried. Just hovered over the (u) bow after clicking bowstring but would never click it... will try again on magic longbow after i finish these

13. cas249

queueing works fine but the queue doesn't show in the table

14. Mmaaikel

I know but I don't know how to fix. On my machine while developing it shows the queue

15. cas249

bot randomly stops quite often and queue is very scuffed: it will not do the whole amount you tell it to do which results in the bot trying to do the next thing in queue which requires higher fletch level but it can't cuz it didn't do everything and it didn't level up yet
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 3, 2017 ---
    queue is very broken... it just skips so many tasks the whole time can you please fix this?

16. Mohrs

Works fine for me, saves me having to pay for yew bows +. Haven't tried the queue function either.

Only thing which is a bit weird is that I get 100k fletching bows and 70k stringing them. It should be more exp for stringing but the bot moves so slowly through the bank that the exp is low.

17. Blackfire223

@Mmaaikel Very much enjoying the bot. Works very well for me. My only issue, which isn't even major, is no task shows up when I have added it? It would also be nice to get some more information like time to next level. Cheers :D

[​IMG]

18. Mmaaikel

Haha i know this one but just did not look into it yet, it works even when it is not visible

19. cas249

please can you do something about the queueing system because adding more than a few tasks breaks it already :(

Mmaaikel likes this.
  20. Mmaaikel

I will look into it!

Blackfire223 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.