1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modern day botting.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ArronMx, Sep 7, 2018.

1. ArronMx

So it's been around 6-8 month since I last used bots, Converted to Rune-Mate. Now has much changed in the botting scene with bans etc?

I got a infraction on one of my accounts about 6 month ago for fletching, Just a 7day ban I believe, I'll be setting up my bot on a i5 Laptop integrated Graphics Card 8GB or Ram. Will this run one bot okay?

What bots would you advice to use obviously paid ones I'm aware of that.

-Arron

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

It's similar of a botting scene from half a year ago, except very recently there's been more bans across every client. People assume it's because of twitch prime subs. But RuneMate still has pretty low banrate.

My main question would be "what i5", but yeah you can run one bot on basically any computer that can run RS.

No specific recommendations, just read recent reviews and posts on threads before you use a bot.

3. ArronMx

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2018 ---

Thanks for the reply mate, What about botting on my account I got an infraction on 6month ago? Would it be worth another go? It's nearly 99 fletching. Was wanting to get it to 99.

4. CuppaJava

I typically don't bot on accounts that get 2 day bans unless the ban expires. Fletching is typically fairly low risk, but there's always some risk. Kind of up to you.

5. ArronMx

Half tempted to try for the 99 Fletching, 4 hours a day do you think? Then mix it up a little doing other afk skills at the GE?

6. CuppaJava

Entirely up to you. Any idea what skill got you banned in the past? If you do decide to do it, just make sure you use a decent bot and use breaks etc

7. ArronMx

I think it may of been fletching, doing it at G.E but was abusing it to be honest. Doing 4hours on a night max now. I'll keep you updated. Think I'm going for 99 fletching, then all 99's that I can do at G.E safe

8. mAgike

In my opinion dont bot at GE. I think they watch more certain areas than others.

9. ArronMx

Where would you advice to bot then for standing skills?

10. mAgike

Less busy places.

11. ArronMx

You can't do it inside your home can you?

12. mAgike

I dont know. I mean less busy bank spots