1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More premium bots

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by steban2, Nov 10, 2018.

1. steban2

I feel as if there is not enough premium bots. I pay to use the bots and 75% of the ones I can not use.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

3. barnaclebill

How are you lost? Im over 200 hours per month witch means I am unable to use a free bot. So I choose to pay to use bots. There is roughly 6 different skilling bots I can use atm. Where did the construction, agility and other pay to use bots go?

4. iVenom

You don't have to pay to use this bot... You pay to have more botting time allocated (as you've said you're over your 200 hrs), but there are a lot of free scripts bots you can use.... Amongst that there are also pay-per-hr scripts bots you can use.

I would love for more bots to be put out into the store, and would love to contribute myself but I don't completely know how to develop a bot. Slowly learning so maybe in the future.

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

You can buy more hours to use any bot (free or premium) by upgrading your account. Note the arrows to increase your upgrade amount and get more hours.

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

???????????????????????

7. Scott Perretta

Try buying more