1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse recorders

Discussion in 'General' started by blood1000, Feb 9, 2021.

1. blood1000

Currently I don't bot on my main, too much to lose, however I was thinking about high level alchemy, ban rates are low but I wanted to further reduce the risk.

Mouse recorders are normally very easy to detect,whilst there is one account I managed to get 99 mage with it without a ban it had random timings and slight variations of movement but I wanted to try get something more secure.

My thoughts are to alch 1,000 items by hand whilst recording then play back once using the recorder and I'll test this on an alt account to see if I can get 99 mage without a ban on it. However the problem with this is it will still technically repeat albeit I'll only run the script bot once at a time before doing something else and maybe doing it again a few days later, I also found some of these recorders have special features which allow you to do different things but each is different.

My questions are;

1. If I record myself alching for one hour, go train other skills, a few days later play that recording for the mouse recorder to do it, then skill, then do it again etc, can Jagex detect that I used the exact same mouse movements a few days prior?

2. Assuming above is okay....can anyone recommend a mouse clicker which would be better suited for this? Ideally something I can go in see all my recorded clicks and make amendments so I can add in more clicks for it to run longer, say for 2 hours without having a single pattern throughout using it?

3. What are your thoughts on this? I will test it on an alt.

Thanks

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is the kind of speculative thing that some people will say they did forever and never got banned, but there's still instances of people getting banned from it.

I'm sure they can feasibly detect it, but it's more of a question of if they will. Which we don't know.

Disclaimer do your own research, I can't promise this program is 100% safe/virus free because I don't know for sure: but I used orphamielautoclicker / opautoclicker on sourceforge before. I used it for rogue's den to get rogue gear in a couple hours, repeating the same 2 runs on loop. I've also done basic agility training with it. Then again it's not ideal as it can easily get stuck if the game/your PC lags, I had to fix it a few times. There's likely better software for this.

I think ghost mice are useful for things like rogue's den that are hard to find a bot for, but I'm skeptical it's a whole lot better for banrate than just using a bot. That being said, who knows, with enough example clicking it may be. Though jagex probably factors in playtime etc into bans, so I still wouldn't run it 24/7 or anything.

blood1000 likes this.