1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouseys Feather Picker 1.1.1

Collect feathers faster than a mouse can run

1. MaskedMouse

#1 MaskedMouse, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2021
  2. MaskedMouse

3. cosmictrek

ran for the majority of the day, came back and was logged out. Profited 175k and buried 5k bones. If others leave bones on the ground the bot will pick and bury them. not complaining about 37 prayer though lmao. havent been banned yet im gonna let the account sit for a bit before resuming but this may be my new chicken script bot for fresh bot accounts. very good work mouse.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2018 ---
    just ran the script bot for 10 conescutive hours last night and it buried a single bone that was already in my inventory no xp or gp gains... very dissappointed.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018 ---
    upon restarting my pc and in turn runemate and osrs client, i started the bot again and its seems to be running well enough. will post again in 10 hours with stats.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 25, 2018 ---
    ran for 6 hours, 12k feathers picked up didnt check how many bones buried. only 2k xp gained so mostly a scavenger this time around 4k an hour is a bit scarce.

MaskedMouse likes this.
  4. MaskedMouse

Since I'm starting to play a bit again, fooling around I am going to update this bot.
    But since I am very very busy at the same time due to my personal life, don't expect the update soon.
    I have a full time job and my weekends are often full as well. So will try to find some evening hours / sunday hours to do this.
    Will pick it up 25th of feb and start developing again.

Things I want to add:
    - Live settings instead of set and play
    - Going to add more optional balancing to the 'scavenging' & 'attacking'
    - Going to add a Range slider for burrying bones between X and X amount of bones in inventory
    - Probably a lot of bug fixes as I noticed it is suddenly picking up quite a lot of eggs and chickens (more than it used to, might be due to the updated API on Runemates side since I started the project).
    - So going to create a method for dropping eggs and raw chicken to preserve inventory space for bones and featers

But due to the JavaFX being quite complicated it is going to take me a while to learn that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2019 ---
    There is an update incoming for runtime settings and dropping junk items but also a few minor bug fixes.
    I want to set a new goal for myself, I just learned that Shift clicking is available for dropping.
    I want to do some more randomization in handling pickups, bone burrying and loot dropping.
    So i'll be focussing on more random patterns and maybe implement PlayerSense, but I have to understand the API first.

5. MaskedMouse

6. MaskedMouse