1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multiple accounts

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Thunderblood, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Thunderblood

seems so stringent on multiple accounts. but refuse to respond to my email about the account i just put money on to, and how no matter what i do i cant log on or get supports. guess ill just make 10 accounts and not pay another dime.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2019 ---
    like whats the point of google authenticator, with the number sat infront of my fucking eyes if its not going to work.... what did i pay for or are you guys just scammers? refunding my paypal transaction too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2019 ---
    havent been able to log on to it for a week. even when i select stay logged in or remember this device, every single time im sent to the authenticator and now it just doesnt work. back up codes dont get sent when i choose that option.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

yo, could you tell me which account this is about? Because I can only see one account with supporter, which was active yesterday.

Are you having issues logging into the client or the forums? If it’s only the client you can try removing 2FA and re-enabling it.

Backup codes aren’t meant to be sent when you “select that option”, they are for you to save once you setup 2FA the first time in case something like this happens.
    Good luck with the 10 other accounts you were going to make!

3. Thunderblood

i literally can not log on to anything to change or set up anything. i have 2 or 43 ccounts with support because this has happened twice and nothing happened the first time and nobody helped. the supporter account ive been trying to access now is the name i just messaged to you

4. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Alright so did you read what I just wrote in this thread(?)

Shinjuku likes this.