1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My humble intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nekrofere, May 19, 2017.

1. nekrofere

nekrofere The Noob

Hello!

For starters, my name is Matt. I've been using this client for a few months now, and just now decided to introduce myself.

I've used a few other clients over the years, but have always wound up banned. Since trying this one out, I haven't seen a ban yet. And I've done some pretty stupid suicide runs for days on end without breaks.

I'm a car guy, obsessed with BMW's. Mainly the M series. I owned a 2005 (E46) M3 for about a year before crashing it. Sadly hadn't replaced my tires and a big rain storm caused me to hydroplane going up an on ramp.
    Now I have a 2011 Civic Si (not proud) but it's a nice, reliable car while I save money to purchase another M3 soon.

Also big into motorcycles and plan to purchase a CBR600rr either this summer, or next.

Computers are pretty cool, I used to tinker with them constantly back in high school. I haven't been in the game for years, and recently my laptop shit the bed, so I now own a 2017 Razer Blade. I definitely overpaid for the specs, but I am absolutely in love with this machine and have no regrets with the purchase!

I have 2 sugar gliders; Bonnie and Glide. They take up most of my time, and the're the absolute cutest little animals I've ever owned. They love fresh fruit, peanut butter yogurt drops (treats) and their HPW mix diet.

I'm not great at these introductions, as we can see.

I am happy to be apart of this community!

watertao876 likes this.
  2. watertao876

Welcome, whats your opinion on the AC Shnitchzer exhaust system? Used to have one in my bmw back in 2013, i had a single turbo 528 M-Sport e39 exclusive shadowline individual pro, thinking about buying a e39 to work on..

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Wilkommen

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

nekrofere likes this.