1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My NMZ Theroy.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ArronMx, May 9, 2020.

1. ArronMx

So, As some of you know I got a 2 day ban about 10 months ago. I'm not currently 90 90 90, Wanting to get to 99s at NMZ.

If I only used the bot inside the instance for example would I be safe to do so? As I wouldn't get reported by anyone? I would baby sit it and keep checking it and only bot for say 6 hours at a time then break. Once out of potions stop bot then reload instance and restart?

What's your thoughts on this?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I think you already made this thread.

I'm not sure what else you want to hear. Yes, NMZ is fairly low risk, and you probably won't get caught. But if you get caught botting on an account you've been temp banned on before, you're likely to get permabanned next.

Up to you if you want to take the risk.

3. ArronMx

Yeah I know I have mate, Just asking for more advice, would you do breaks between the 6 hours? With it being mainly AFKABLE anyway.

4. Swych

If you got a temp ban 10 months ago you're unlikely to get permed on your next offence, perhaps another 2-day or a week. Temporary bans also get automatically quashed after 1 year, so if you're really nervous just wait 2 months for it to expire and then bot to 99 you'll just get temp banned again.

5. Swych

Nothing specific, just keep it casual