1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question My paid botting time.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by mouzlixulu, Apr 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. mouzlixulu

mouzlixulu King of Reindeers

I have been paying every month the same 300 hours of runemate, and the client tells me that ive used all my 200 hours of my time. The numbers doesent even add up to 300 hours when i saw them, they are at 200 hours wich is true, but where is the remaining 100 hours? Shouldnt i get the 200 hours every mont for free anyway? I dont want to be an ass, so i bought straight up 500 hundred hours of botting, and im testing it this time, cause im only using one runescape account to bot so i dont understand how my hours just disappear.

Still supporting the client and site anyways :)

Thanks for your time!

Peace =)

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

How much have you been paying prior to the 500 hour upgrade?

mouzlixulu likes this.
  3. mouzlixulu

The normal price, im sorry for so late response, the money isnt so big issue cause i want to support the site and the program + staff and developers.
    If i pay for the +500 hours, should i have the free hours plus the hours i paid? Or is it like total 500 hours, or does it add the 500 hours to the free hours the account has. So if i have the free hours for lets say summer, and i pay 500 hours extra, i have 500 hours plus the free hours, do the paid hours continue to the next month if i havent used them all?

Thanks again for your time, might be simple thing but i just dont understand it somehow. Ive read the FAQ etc, but if i didnt understand something ill just say it is my ADD, lol.

4. Folklore

Upgrades raise your 30 day hour limit and upgrades are valid for 30 days since from purchase and they do stack for the time they are valid. You always need to have your 30 day hour limit higher than how many hours you have used during last 30 days. When your upgrades expire, your 'hours left' may drop below zero because of your past usage.

5. mouzlixulu

Hey again, i purchased some time ago the 500 extra hours, so i could have 700 hours for a month cause the 200 are normally free right? and the 200 hours resets once a month. It is not possible for me to bot even in 3 months the 500 hours plus the normal 200 hour wich comes for free every month. It tells me randomly again ive used all the hours. something is wrong or just dont understand it. It feels ike almost always when im used up my hours i have to buy more cause the free time wont reset. Now i have to buy the pack again wich is allright cause i support this community, but its just weird, i bot only one program on, sometimes two but not long times, i mainly bot one account, randomly few hours 2 others ones, but those are really not long botting hours, like 3 hours max a day. sometimes i dont even bot everyday.

6. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

The 200 hours doesnt stack, if you payed $5, you get 500 hours total not 700