1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my request to the community

Discussion in 'General' started by memberya2, Oct 5, 2019.

1. memberya2

so guys i just got ripped off by powerbot, i baught a script bot and it does nothing and i also baught vip, im requesting a refund, and ive tried tri bot and it wont let me buy vip, im trying to find a good bot and i was wondering what you guys thought on this one, i just want a script bot that works so that i know my money is well spent.

2. Eviriany

No problems at all mate ;) Never had any problems with the bot; A slightly weird payment structure that takes a little to understand, but provided you use the right bots, you won't have a problem. Maxxed Iroman, no bans.

3. j0rdy

Well Runemate IMO is the best, the playersense feature is good :)... Just remember to load runemate and play manually for a bit so it can learn your playstyle (I believe thats how it works)...

see link: OSRS - Botted Main .. Close .. 0 Bans

Account I am botting currently, also just botted 91 construction (going for 99)... 0 bans so far.

Again it all comes down to many factors regarding ban rates, but in general RM is top dog.

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

The cool thing about this bot is you pay per hour, so if a bit breaks the most you could possibly lose is a couple cents, whereas when other bots break you lose the whole 20$+

j0rdy likes this.
  5. OverWolf

this bot works great. but, at the moment new bank update has the bots stuck at bank. But, Im sure it will be fixed soon.

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

A fix is coming soon indeed.

7. V G

V G VG

Powerbot is shit

Swatarinaess likes this.