1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nano Dungeoneering [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by SlashnHax, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlashnHax

I never used iDungeon, so I can't compare features not stability.

How should I go about getting a general idea of what the public wants? A poll maybe?

2. Prayz

Just to tell you how stable iDungeon was. Back in the day when rs did not ban as much for botting.
    I just turned the script bot on and let it bot straight from 1 to 82 dung. It did everything needed to get me to that level from 1, without touching it.

iRS likes this.
  3. Snufalufugus

I don't personally play RS3 anymore, but here are some ideas anyways:
    • A quick setting for doing low complexity rushes, for those who like to do real dung floors later on
    • Automatically bind super rare items if they're found, like hexhunter bows (idk if they're still good, just an example)
    • Party support for people who want to level up multiple accounts on dungeoneering, maybe they work together, but more likely they just leech while one completes the floor
    • Settings to automatically upgrade the ring
    • Auto upgrade binds if a better and usable version of a bind is found

4. iRS

iRS

PLUS:
    1. An option to ignore the food table, for very fast rushing.
    2. All puzzles

It was just soooooooo f'ing stable...
    I remember running it from lvl 3 -> 90 without breaking :p
    Ofcourse that was back in the day, before Jacmob joined Jagex, and added some srrs anti-botting shizl.

The Ghola likes this.
  5. The Ghola

Hi Slash,

first, if you need a low level acct (Dung 48 atm, low level floors) I can lend it to you to test with, lvl 900 acct ALSO if you dont have time for testing/QA then let me know and I can take on this aspect and help before release as I have spare time at home atm as not working (I am a ISEB qualified SW tester, Project & Test Manager)

1. I have witnessed it get stuck on the start room on a key door when it does not have the key and there is just one other door, a Guardian. I think you need to test the key gathering/check aspects before it tries a door. it got looped in that room for ages I think as I caught it at the end of a period.
    2. It just ignored the barrels puzzle room, tried clicking on the key at the far end of he puzzle, it gets in the same loop, does not HT to Start room and start on an alternative path (if available)
    3. On a lvl 100 FM skill door, it kept trying to unlock the door and ignored the "burn logs" it needs to have a check of skill doors part too and seek an alternative path
    4. I have seen it mis-key normal key doors, it clicks "open" instead of "Unlock", gets stuck a fair few times and I have had to revolve the camera for it to do it
    5. It just did the Emotes puzzle and remained on the platform even after the puzzle was finished, status said "performing wave"
    As for functionality, start with the basics to keep your focus, energy and time. Do it in Phases, maybe. e.g it wont feel so onerous then

Phase 1 release is "1-30 Rushing" (with basic higher floor support, babysit)
    Phase 2 release is "Full floor 1-30 support and Binding"
    Phase 3 - Ab2/Occ floors support
    Phase 4 - Warped floors & Team support
    Phase 5 - Skilling mode added, where it does all of the standard functionality clearing the room first then it start to do all "gathering" skill spots in that room then moves onto next one. retrun to HT then lights a fire and cooks fish, smelts ores, smiths plates, burns/fletches logs to based on level checks
    Rushing floors 1-30 to start then work on floor 31- upwards after, so at least you can "sell" something first, perfect those floors so you have something to "go to market" with. A lot of legit leeches/rushers rush floors 1-30 anyway and then manually or leech or do 31 onwards. So, fill that gap for them.
    1. Build in failsafes, alt paths when it encounters a block so it can be left running.
    2. Add a full set up guide on front page so everyone knows what to do, what it can and cant do so you get NO queries/questions about it, we all know where we stand
    3. In phase 1 add a skilling mode, i.e C2 fishing & cooking with a bonfire. Great Exp especially with fishing. where is kills all mobs, collects all coins, fishes all spots (buys feathers first), sells and buys a few logs (for bonfires) also ores for smithing skilling. sometime you can buy 160 ores and makes Novite plates and get 5/6 levels in one dung at a low level. This could also be a great way for a new account to level up and a unique selling point and probably low area for bot detection/
    4. Idung worked on a Auto retaliate off always mode, I think that would be best built in to start, so it does not get stuck fighting mobs, you can always add a "fighting/room clearance" mode
    5. Human mimicry, keep camera at "highest point", "revolve camera to active door", check map occasionally, If it cant do a room or puzzle DONT HT but rather go to the nearest doable door, etc, get it so it plays like we would
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Idung was the best bot/script bot I have ever seen, it was practically PERFECT. Kiko was a legend and must have made at least 6 figures from the sales. I have SOOOO many screenshots of it running for days on end on 5/6 accounts at once. The "guy" was a genius, IMO. mind-blowing work.

Flawless and such good quality, nothing compared to it, it was in a league of it's own.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Issue:

Floor 3 ( i know low level floors aint great)
    started in home room with 4 doors, purple crescent, Green corner, Guardian & Blue pentagon. Blue Pent key on floor.
    It did not pick up key first and then went straight to Pent Cres door and was trying to open it
    Got stuck in a loop
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Issue

Floor 8
    When it enters the Plane Freezer boss room it always tries to "leave party" but it gets stuck in a loop because it moves or attacks and then IF it kills it it does not leave normally and get the Exp

I am using Mage so it should be easy to defeat the boss

Wet Rag, Leipo1 and Swych like this.
  6. Fox_Niger

Hey i have played the game since 02 and i helped early on with iDungeon. The project was done by a very large group of people over a span of few years up to the bot nuke. honestly the script bot you have now is fine, just perfect it and get it ready for quick patching every update. As the big problem with iDungeon was the script bot was so large an RS update put it out of commission for days as it took multiple people to fix it.

more is not always better
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2017 ---

** might be double post, Jacmob didnt add anything, they hired him for a little bit because of RSbuddy. There was lots of legal pressure, they soon dropped him after they figured out he was not that brilliant and the Simba was the whole back bone of the botting community.

7. SlashnHax

Thanks for the feedback and informative reports, they're great.
    Unfortunately I've had a slight hiccup, and the update I had planned for this weekend will need to be delayed a bit :/ I'll let you all know when I'm back up and running.

The Ghola and Cozmo1333 like this.
  8. chris121

No problem :D

9. The Ghola

Thanks for the update Slash

Yeah, just need to tighten up doors/keys. just caught it (very late, must have been doing it in a loop for over an hour) trying a door that it did not have a key for. second room next to start room, start room only had 3 doors, 1 of which was a guardian, which it could have walked back and done but did not.

10. SlashnHax

For the people having issues with doors, if you could tell me whether or not the status says it's interacting with the correct door type?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    1. Most likely explains a door misidentification, which can be caused by lag and was recently changed to prevent resource waste.
    2. Should have completely ignored all loot in the room, unless it was misidentified.
    3. Was the failure message a chat box message or a dialog? The chat listener should have picked it up and corrected it, but obviously not, unless it was misidentified...
    4. Seems to be misidentification as well.
    5. It currently checks for the overhead completion text of the statue, but I guess there are times where that would fail, possibly due to lag or slow loops. I can change it to use the bar instead, which is probably a better solution anyway.

It seems like the majority of the issues are due to misidentification, which is an issue I'm working to resolve, but it's a little tricky.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017 ---

I did consider a phase approach, but decided to just go with the flow and add features as I feel they are needed.
    Floor 3:
    That's really strange behaviour, it should always attempt to loot the keys first.

Floor 8:
    Most likely caused by not having the entry reattempt delay long enough, resulting in it entering the room after identifying it. Plane Freezer is currently marked as incomplete to the bot, so it will attempt to avoid it.
    Updated Updates page to reflect the information found in the Information tab of the bot.

11. JustCurious

First off, amazing work. Bot works great overall! A few hiccups here and there, but for what it is it works amazingly.

I've been watching it run and think I found a potential cause for the issues with doors. There was one instance where it tried to go through a door and it took longer to travel through the door (to go from room A to room B) than the bot expected. It sent another command to go through the door just as the player was transported to room B, resulting it the door being activated again and the player returning to room A. At this point the bot got stuck.

It would appear the bot can not currently complete the seeker sentinel puzzle room or the planefreezer boss. It doesn't even try to and leaves the dungeon. I'm assuming this is by design (not coded yet)? I've just been manually doing these rooms.

A few potential upgrades to the bot:
    1. It prioritizes eating over dodging the icefiend's falling icicle attack, which basically means you just stand there and eat all your food. (PS this attack does tons of damage, but can't kill you)
    2. When eating food, it just eats it in order in the backpack. Ideally, it would prioritize the highest-health foods first if under 25% health.
    3. The bot generally picks up way more food than it needs. Only time I've ever really seen it eat more than ~5 items in a run was when it was face-tanking the icefiend trying to eat. Spending less time by not trying to pick up every single piece of food that drops would be ideal, but I'm not sure what the best way to define "enough" food is. It would probably save 30-60 seconds/run, though, which adds up!

12. SlashnHax

13. Sean Kingston

Some bugs I found;
    -stuck at pondskater puzzle
    -"no next door 1" stands aimlessly
    -gets gold triangle and gold diamond mixed up
    -does not click on pile of rocks
    -bot status says that it is opening key door but is clicking on a wall
    -stuck on adding liquid compound to door
    -does not fight npcs in boss room with multiple skeletons
    -stuck on removing ramokee exile
    -stuck on ground spike traps
    ~ what I found so far

14. Ap0kalypsis

I had it run out of runes a couple times fighting bosses and just sit there until it dies.

15. SlashnHax

Yeah, I should probably mention that it doesn't restock on any runes/arrows. There are staffs that give all elemental runes though, I'd recommend using those.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2017 ---
    - I've seen this as well, not sure what causes it but it seems uncommon.
    - It should leave the dungeon when it gets to 5, the number should increment each loop.
    - It gets the items directly from the item.
    - Probably mistaken identification of the door.
    - Very strange, may be a model issue or a mapping issue.
    - Does it just stand there doing nothing? Also, is it near another obstructed door when this happens?
    - Should have been fixed in v1.1.0
    - Similar to liquid door room
    - This room isn't optimized, but it's an easy one to do so it'll probably be fixed next update

Thanks for the information :)

Sean Kingston likes this.
  16. Sean Kingston

With the liquid compound bug, it repetitively clicked on the door. Unfortunately, I do not remember if there was an obstructed door nearby.

17. SlashnHax

I assume that it failed the skill check, but the bot didn't pick up on the message for whatever reason, hmm
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 13, 2017 ---
    Strawpoll for puzzle room monster clearing: Should all monsters in a Puzzle room be killed before solving it?

Sean Kingston likes this.
  18. ozdev

Very beautiful bot! Thank you! I found a bug where:
    When in a gardian door w/ a slayer creature that you don't have level for, it continues to try and attack it, even w/o the slayer level required. And won't move on.

19. SlashnHax

Aight, I'll see if I can find a way to determine a creatures slayer level requirement :)

20. Bladeey

Would it be possible if the bot can exit the dungeon if using ranged upon encountering Bulwark Beast? To kill it the user must either use magic to damage it directly or melee to chip away its armour and then damage it. I know you've mentioned to use magic in the instructions so that is a clear way to avoid this issue, but it might be something to implement in the future should you choose to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.