1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Nearly invincible until now...still lucky

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Jack Nic, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Jack Nic

I've had a good run. Botted with RSBuddy 24/7 back in the day and maxed out in 2011 unscathed. I even got stuck in the scaperune random event for 24 hours and made it out. I survived the bot nuke, all ban waves pretty much. Maxed again with runemate a few years ago rs3.

Now, times have changed. Got caught on OSRS. Jagex bot detection is no joke! I got a bot busting moderate (2day) ban even though I never bot around people! I was splashing men upstairs in the varrock pub where no one goes but I ran out of runes and the bot kept running for an hour. Lmao if it weren't for that I'd still be on a legendary run!

I've decided to stop bitting and just appreciate the nostalgia of the game because I do enjoy it. I consider myself very lucky. Thank you RUNEMATE devs and bot auths for giving me a thrill all these years. Good luck to you all.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

• You
    Are
    • Very
    Welcome

Jack Nic likes this.
  3. EvilCabbage

sounds like you got lucky with the 2 day man, good luck enjoying your account

Jack Nic likes this.
  4. IvoCEO

meh you deserve it. botting alone is worse then botting with 1000's around you

Jack Nic likes this.
  5. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

i came to the point where i only enjoy botting on runescape, idk why but i dont play myself = /

6. IvoCEO

i love watching it play an do things i tell it to
    i dont care for skills and bs. i wanna bot to enjoy my rs experince