1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help i purchased the premium so could bot on 2 accounts

Discussion in 'General' started by camz0rrr, Sep 4, 2018.

1. camz0rrr

i need help the bot works fine for 1 account but when trying to run 2 it just doesn't load the rs client. it lets me load the gui settings but not load? i subscribed because it wasnt letting me run 2 even though it says you can so i subscribed and it still wont work. help please.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

It sounds like you are having an issue loading the official RuneScape client, so this isn't a problem at RuneMate's end?

Free users can run up to 2x bot instances at once, so you didn't necessarily have to upgrade your account to Supporter status to be able to run a second bot instance.

3. camz0rrr

runemate works fine on 1 account but like you say it loads the settings for the bot but doesn't start the client

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

What happens if you load the second (or both) RuneScape clients manually, and then run a bot on them?

5. S Q U R E L

If you're on Mac, you need to create a copy of the application in order to run two of them at once. You would have to click "OSRS" and "OSRS copy" in order to launch the 2 clients.

6. camz0rrr

not to sure about why it wont work im not too fussed tbh not to clever when it comes to comps either but thanks for help and replys :)