1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Need some advice for 99 fm

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Merchant Life, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Merchant Life

I am planning on constantly having Regal Wintertodt's bot set up 24/7 at 2-3 hr bot time intervals with 40-60 min breaks. How viable is this? should I limit botting to 8-14/hrs per day with breaks or is that still too much?

2. DasIstSehrGutMahn

It's a matter of how much do you want to risk? The more you bot the higher chance you have at being banned. I wouldn't recommend a 24/7 botting even with breaks. My advice is to sit down and actually work out a schedule for each of your bots. Having breaks around times you would normally eat or sleep looks more human, and doing things besides wintertodt would also help. I'd also recommend just manually playing wintertodt a little bit each day.

Granted I might be overly paranoid but I haven't had an account banned so far.

3. Merchant Life

Sorry but what do you mean by work out a schedule for each bot? wouldn't a schedule produce a pattern? Also, I appreciate the advice, any recommendations for training agility or hunter?

4. DasIstSehrGutMahn

When I say make a schedule I mean think about how you would normally play Runescape. You generally wouldn't bot 24 hours a day. You have to take breaks to eat, and sleep, or go to work/school. Having a general schedule that takes say a 20-minute break around lunchtime, a 7-hour break when going to sleep, etc. Makes the bot seem a little more human-like.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't required, im just overly precautious about my accounts.
    Can't say anything about agility or hunter botting, haven't tried either yet.

5. hisokaosrs1994

hisokaosrs1994 SokaSokaKurohSoka

I botted Wt with the free bot, 8 hours day from 50-99 and ban free. I did a few quest and skilling before hand and it wasnt a fresh fresh account.

6. Manity

im currently botting 1-99 fm, currently at 85+ without any problems, i do it a few hours a day, sometimes i skip 1-2 days

7. Miner_Steal5

Whatever you do, stay away from G.E. I lost a handtrained def pure with duelist cap and 70 def because of burning logs at GE.