1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Need some Help with boting

Discussion in 'RS3' started by steitsch72, Jul 3, 2018.

1. steitsch72

Hey guys i have my friends account to bot on hes nearly skill lvl 500
    so i want to bot evry skill so im trying 2 hours of wootcutting leav it for couple hours 6-8 make 3 hours of pvm then make another pause for like 14hours and so on so i need a good what is it called proxy ore something i know for a fact that my pc is flagged because i did bot with lvl3 hunter but now im planig to have my friends account fully traind trougth boting so i need like a server where i can run runmate or what that is can anyone help me sorry for my bad english im from swizerland feel free to msg me ot write here thx for the help

2. Negrita

Use the search bar. There's multiple written and video guides on how to setup proxies with RuneMate.

Another option is to get a server from a cloud provider. There's a tutorial how to get one free from Google on the forums. All you need is a credit card (it won't charge you).

3. steitsch72

Okay thx for the awnser i didnt found anything in the forum so i thougt i make a thread maybe you mind posting a link or two ?