1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new banking method (oldschool only)

Discussion in 'General Market' started by patcole, Jan 10, 2016.

1. patcole

Hey runematers,
    Today I want to announce a brand new banking concept for you. This is especially appealing to people who want to take a break of off (oldschool)Runescape for a set amount of time.

Who am I?
    I am an experienced Runescape mercher, with over 2k hours of gameplay. I am hereby offering my services to this community.

The service

I want to offer a service where people can get interest over their money without having to work for it themselves. We can arrange a deposit and the amount of time you want me to flip with it. The idea came up to me when I left on holidays, my money just sat there in the bank and I didn't make any money with it. So here I am solving that problem for my fellow runematers.

Example 1
    Let's say you are a casual player and have a bank of 500k gp and you want to stop playing for the next 2 weeks(vacation). We will set up a contract that in 2 weeks time you will get your 500k back + 50k(10% interest*, over 2 weeks). When you come back from vacation you will have made 50k gp for free!

Example 2
    You run a small money farm and you own 600M, when you deposit this money it will give you 6% interest* every 7 days. So every week you will earn 36M. This will give you 1.35$ * 36 = $48.6 per week. Without having to put any work in!

Why would you do this? What's in it for you?
    My interest rates are slightly lower than what I can earn in that period of time. So Basically you help me out and I help you out. It works both ways :)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
    IF I CAN'T MAKE IT INTO A PROFIT, LOSSES ARE PAID BY ME. YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE AMOUNT BACK THAT WE AGREED ON!!!

THE ACCOUNTS THAT I USE TO MAKE MONEY ON ARE NEVER BOTTED, NOR ARE THE IP ADDRESSES THAT I USE THESE ACCOUNTS ON USED FOR BOTTING!

* interest rates will fluctuate depending on current market, current rate is 6% per 7 days.

Small side note: I realise that I am relatively new on this forum and that not a lot of people know me. So I understand that you might not be keen depositing your hard work to my service. If you are hesitant about it, you can test me out with a small amount of money (starting from 100k gp for first few weeks after that 1M will be minimum).

#1 patcole, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016