1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Hardware help/advice needed!

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by Dylan Turner, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Dylan Turner

Hi,

Im going to get a new Desktop PC jsut for daily computing at home, i was planning on a super high budget botting beast, but i will start small instead of tryna jump into the deep end and end up out of pocket with a nice pc that i dont use :p

I am focusing on bang for my $$$$, just a decent daily pc.

I would like to run maybe some bots on the pc aswell, so CPU is important and i dont do alot of gaming but would still like a dedicated graphics card.

Budget: $800USD max probably but prefer less, But am happy to push my budget up if you can offer advice to do so.

I am looking at getting a pre built off amazon, i understand these pcs are pretty bare and not very good, but are good value for money and offer a warranty.

Amazon.com: $500 to $600 - 4 Stars & Up / 3 GHz & Up / RAM Size: 3 selected / Dedicated / To...: Electronics

If someone could take the time out of there day and have a scan through that link and offer any sort of advice it will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

NEVER EVER buy pre-build pc's. You can get the same PC for way less and the only thing required is that you put it together yourself, which is similar to building something out of lego. You probably want to use this: Computer hardware service @YubiBotter