1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to bot farming!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by skkr, Apr 22, 2020.

1. skkr

Just downloaded this client today use to use os bots way back when. recently I've been looking into starting a little farm or maybe just bot a few accounts. either way I'm in need of guidance. im going to be running a script bot to put fruit into baskets and I had some questions.

1. being that these accounts will not be gaining xp from the bot itself will it be less "watched"
    2. I have a main and play on it regularly, do I use a vpn or socks5 for the farm? and can I use just that on the farm itself and nothing else? (willing to further explain very curios about this)
    3. is it worth buying a sock5 or vpn?
    4. do I just suicide these accounts? or do I play them? I figure they will likely get banned either way.
    5. does jagex ip ban? like if I were to bot this farm on my ip would it effect my main ling term?
    6. do I make a rotation, like run 3-4 for 2-5 hours then swap to the next 3-4 accounts?
    7. do I have a mule to kill these bots for the earnings? and where do I make this account? my home ip or random ip? and will I be safe to directly trade main afterwards from mule?

thanks in advance to whoever answers this!
    greatly appreciated

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Howdy. Before you get ahead of yourself too much I'd recommend trying this out on just a couple of accounts and scale up if it seems like you're not getting banned much. To answer your questions:
    1. Hard to say. Bankstanding in a crowded area is arguably less likely to get you banned than more visible tasks tho.
    2. If you're just using a few accounts I wouldn't personally bother with a vpn but you can.
    3. Up to you tbh
    4. You can legitimize them a bit but I'm not sure if it'll make a massive difference here. Just get some basic stats probably tho.
    5. Not usually no. If you don't bot on your main it shouldn't be effected. IPs can be flagged though so you have a higher risk of getting caught botting the more you get banned (allegedly).
    6. Up to you, idk if it'll make a difference. But botting on an account in bursts with breaks is always better.
    7. You shouldn't have to worry about mules unless you're doing this on a massive scale. I've traded hundreds of mills back and forth between suicide bots/my main before.
    A fruit filler bot sounds simple enough to make but I'm not sure if many people (besides you) would really use one? I think it's a pretty up and down money maker, not very consistent profit if the market gets flooded.

3. skkr

thanks for the response, I really plan on only using it for myself not to let it flood out to the clients. and like if its 20m a week I wont have issue straight trading my main?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2020 ---
    thanks for the response, I really plan on only using it for myself not to let it flood out to the clients. and like if its 20m a week I wont have issue straight trading my main?

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Most likely fine, really the deciding factor is the amount of accounts being run IMO. If you're running 4ish accounts at once and maybe rotating between 4-8+ ish you're probably fine without a VPN. This is all speculation, but for example I once ran a blast furnace farm with 4 accounts at once, daily, for up 8 hours a day (with breaks) for around a month and they never got banned (I just stopped running it after a while).

There's a lot of luck involved too tho.

skkr likes this.