1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 New to botting

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Jaruk, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Jaruk

Hey,

I'm super interested botting some gold for my main account in RS3, but I'm thinking will it flag my main account if I bot under the same IP address as my main? As an example botting with 3 accounts and then maybe later or same time playing with my main? And also trading the gold to my main account. What is the risk of getting banned? If it's really bad then I'll probably get some proxies or a VPN/VPS and use that to bot.

As I'm new to botting all suggestions will be welcome, by reading through the forum my plan at the moment is to bot Cursed Energy in F2P (those accounts can trade), but I'm open to all suggestions so I could make best profit(s) out of the accounts and not get banned with 1 minute.

Regards

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

There is always a chance of being banned when you bot, whether you bot on your main account or a new account.

If you bot on throwaway accounts on the same IP address as your main account, there is also a chance your main account will be banned too, whether you actually bot on it or not.

Is this chance high? Probably not.

The choice is up to you whether you choose to bot or not - if you do, you must accept the risk that at some point you may be banned.

3. Jaruk

I actually do not care if those alts or botting accs will be banned, just really hopefully won't get my main banned because of that, but thanks for the answer.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Put it this way, I'd comfortably bot on alternate accounts under the same IP address as my main account.