1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 New to RS3 but not that new to botting

Discussion in 'General' started by Rijaka, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Rijaka

Hello there guys!

Im new to RuneScape 3 and i want you to help me to get gather some information about the game. I've been botting on another game for 2 years but now I want to try something new and thats why Im here now. I see that RS3 is large game and have so many things to do in it and make some money and my question is what to farm? Currently I mining but I dont think that is good moneymaker because to sell the stuff is hard I think so I want to ask what you doin' guys and how many gold/coins you make per hour for example and on what to focus since Im new to the game.

2. propker009

It depends on the eco on Runescape 3 Currently, secondly the ecenomy of Runescape3 is garbage and the gold received from it is fairly shit, tbh most online places to sell gold, they dont even want rs3 gold because they are overstocked.
    I whould suggest you to just stick at OSRS if you want to farm money and sell it.
    If your just in for gains on your own account i whould suggest fishing, i know its good money rocktails being around 2k ea.?