1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to the Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Html33, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Html33

Hi Guys

New to the forums. I don't normally post introduction posts etc etc but I thought I would use this opportunity to say well done to everyone involved here at RuneMate, am most impressed.

I started Runescape back in 06, 07 time and got massively into previous forums, Fagex around the time of 1337_macro and The Prodidgy (big up to anyone from there) was one of the biggest ones and as I got older I lost interest, of course Bonedaddy screwed up and lost the domain to Jagex!

Any one remember SCAR? One of the first botting platforms?

A year ago or so I started botting using one of your competitors and got banned. Lost interest again and never bothered. Having been out of the scene for a year or so, I wanted to start bottling but not go directly back to that forum.

I did go back to that forum, and noticed the script bot I got banned with was still in use, had not been updated and bad reviews regarding it...I also noticed that seemed to be the trend for most of the scripts bots.

Had a quick google around and ended up researching topics, the available scripts bots and the community and very impressed with what I see here (And there is at least 5 competitors), good forum, very good application to runescape implementation and the first script bot I used has been working for the last 24 hours flawlessly (thanks to savior.777), having read a few of the announcements from the Administrators I can see a lot of hard work has been put into the development of the site.

I love the fact I was able to go into the Bot Store and search by the last updated script bot, I know it doesn't necessarily mean it works, but it does show that the author is still updating it.....
    I like that rather than going to a forum post for the script bot, it took me to a updates page with version release info and proper up to date reviews.

Any way, enough of this.

Hi.

Gengsta and Geashaw like this.
  2. Geashaw

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Hello 8)

4. EvilCabbage

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Shalom. :^)

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

welcome! :)

Html33 likes this.
  7. Html33

Cheers everyone

Just so happens to be your script bot i am using :) +1.

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Glad you enjoy my work :)
    If there is anything that bugs you about it feel free to hit me up with a suggestion.

9. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

Harrroooo!
    harroooo.png