1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - Looking for Advice/Help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RaisinBran, Aug 11, 2017.

1. RaisinBran

Hey all!

Newbie here to Runemate. I used to bot a while back in RS3 for a couple of months on and off, but after a large permaban, I was kind of salty (despite knowing the risks) and never really got back into Runescape after that. Anyways, I learned about Runemate after I saw how bad the other bots I used in the past have become and I had a few questions.

1) How feasible is it to use the "free" option to bot? How is the quality of the free bots? Any issues with support etc?

2) I would actually mainly just be using this bot to give a new "main" account the initial boost. I wouldn't really bot past 40s-50s. Would that be safe? Combat skills and the f2p gathering/artisan skills.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

1. The free option to bot is the same overall, except for the fact that you're limited to a set amount of hours to use per "month"
    (Read more here: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ)

2. Botting always comes with a risk, although this client has the lowest banrate out of all the clients I've used over my years within the "scene".

3. RaisinBran

Any thoughts on how the free bots are? Or are most of them just unsupported and no longer work?

4. L2PK

The free bots on here are pretty good IMO. I've never gotten a ban using Alpha fighter. But just make sure you play legit on your account and dont suicide bot and you'll be fine

5. Gengsta

Free bots are all mostly fine, you'll notice within the first minutes of usage if the bot is not working/bad.

RaisinBran and forbobo like this.
  6. RaisinBran

For sure, I think I'll combat by myself because i just want to get back into the swing of RS combat. But how are things like fishing, cooking, mining and the sort?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2017 ---
    Any specific recommendations on bots to use?

7. Gengsta

For starters, anything with the "Prime" name-tag is sure to be top-tier.

8. dogetrix

tbh on any bot website 90% of the free stuff doesn't work, you just need to find the 10% that works great

9. RaisinBran

Any recommendations on the 10% that do work then?

10. dogetrix

no, it varies from case to case, the same guy who makes one thing really good might have a crap bot for another

except i heard prime is good but i have never seen a use for their bots yet.

11. L2PK

Regal Mining, Prime Fishing(1hr a week), Quantum woodcutting, Ample Fires, Alpha Fighter, Prime NMZ(trial is free)..

12. RaisinBran

Thanks so much!!

I'm actually mainly looking for the WC/FM and Mining bots! I'm going to try and do some combat myself! But thanks so much! Do you know if it's possible to use both the Legacy and NXT Ruenscape clients? Or will I have to uninstall NXT?

13. dogetrix

you can't use it with NXT, but you don't have to uninstall anything either

14. RaisinBran

Unfortunately I'm playing on RS3, do you have any recommendations on a mining bots that work for RS3 as well? Preferably one with urn support?

15. L2PK

If you ask awesome he'll likely add support for whatever you'd like. I personally dont play rs3 sorry

16. 0PrivacyMatter0

The free option is there as a trial to display that the client works IMO, I recommend throwing a couple of dollars in like 5dollars to test the Premium content, it will secure your account and if you invested smartly like that, you shall see results.

This bot is excellent for getting stats up to 70 most skills, I play OSRS but I'm guessing it should work perfectly in RS3. Works well in full screen 07 and has a nice mirror feature which I appreciate the development. It's been an awaited project for quite some time, glad to finally see it working.

I recommend using one account at a time when botting and potentially keeping your keyboard active whistle bot, to interact with the game incase somebody passes by or comments to secure your account since you're not botting that long!

17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You've got to be the worst shitposter I've ever seen...
    First off your account won't be magically more secure just because you throw money at runemate. You spend money on supporter status if you need the extra hours/accounts or want access to supporter bots (of which there aren't many on the botstore)

Also the spectre client has been released and working for about a year and a half now, it's nothing new anymore.

Not to mention that this thread is over a month old.

Aztecz, Gengsta and puppygirl like this.
  18. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

for real, he's just going around bumping old threads, feelsbadman x.x

19. Gengsta

how 2 gain postcount 101

Savior and puppygirl like this.