1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug NPC Dismisser doesn't close OSRS jewelery crafting interface -> Cant dismiss NPC

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Snufalufugus, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Snufalufugus

1. RuneMate Version: 2.4.8
    2. Affected Games: OSRS (Haven't tried RS3)
    3. Method of reproduction: Use a gold bar bar or cut gem on an OSRS furnace. If a random event NPC happens to appear in between the time of the item being used on the furnace and the time the jewelery crafting interface opens, RM cannot dismiss the npc due to the interface that opens. The bot will not interact with the interface (which would result in it going away and allowing the NPC to be interacted with) because NPC dismisser is activated.
    Probably not important enough to ever get fixed but figured I'd mention something anyways.

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Edge case, would have to know pretty much every available openable interface in the game to effectively cover the use case or just blindly query for interfaces with the "Close" action before interacting with the NPC.

However - following the interface changes @Cloud should be bringing in soon I think I'm correct in saying we would be able to determine if the NPC is "behind" an interface.