1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Npc interface help

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by kaminski, Aug 13, 2018.

1. kaminski

Hello, I am currently developing a bot that will cut mahogany at the hardwood grove in karamja and then bank these logs using "Rionasta" the NPC. I am struggling with developing the interface for him. My java knowledge is not super. The right click action needed is "Send-parcel". Thanks any help is appreciated.

2. Negrita

At the very least, include what you've tried and current code.
    Feel free to join the Slack group if you need help. Join RuneMate Chat | RuneMate

3. kaminski

Hi, I am trying to write a bot (my first one) for karambwan farming (buying from Tiadeche and then sending to bank via Rionasta). However, I can't figure out the Interface for Rionasta. I cannot locate the container or any of its components using 2 different developement tools (Dev tools and Open Interface Explorer) So I can't use the "Pack 1/5/All/X" actions or anything because they doesn't exist. Searching for "Pack" or "store" or "buy" or "sell" or any variety of keywords in the dev toolkit brings up nothing. It's not a regular shop interface either.
    Is there something I am missing?

-- This Thread was already asked years ago, thought I am having the problem now --