1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohai there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RothschildTheorie, Nov 18, 2016.

1. RothschildTheorie

Hey,

I'm currently searching for a working bot to make myself a new main, as I been stupid enough to get my main banned :p
    Used powerbot before on main and alts, together with a friend of mine. We both didn't get banned until I was manuelly banned by a mod. Since then my alts keep getting banned. But my friend keeps botting like a tard and still no ban in sight.. :D
    Nvm, trying to switch things up a little to finally arrive at a point where I'm able to enjoy the game again.
    Botted cooking, fishing & combat to 99 on my main, got banned while training defence to finally be maxed out, made me quite sad because I would have been done with botting as soon as I hit that last 99.

I know the basics of botting (but sometimes stupidity strikes) and I'm only trying to get the combat stats maxed out once again, everything else I'd do in a legit way ( well except firemaking i guess). I really hope I'll achieve it with this bot, it's seems promising.
    Planning on even spending a couple of bucks for a solid working combat script bot, we'll see. Feel free to pm me.

Roth

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Welcome to Runemate, hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't be afraid to try out different bots on the bot store - Bot Store | RuneMate - there are definitely a lot of options out there depending on what you are wanting to train in game.

The only bit of advice I would give for not getting banned is: Don't be overconfident.

Keep your botting to reasonable levels and use bots that are reputable and working, and you should enjoy a ban free time here :)