1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old fox checking in

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allervo, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Allervo

Hello i'm Allervo, just came back to botting scene after 3 yers, Looking to build maxed ranged tank without any effort. So far i'm doing pretty good, just hit 1k total and no banns yet.
    When i came back i did little research wich bot is nowadays the best to use and i came to desicion that i will go with you. Low banrate and good really smooth website. U have most important scripts bots that i need.

I started botting literally when osrs came out, used to bot hunter alot couple accounts over 20m exp, then managed to bot 99 agility to my main, first one got banned, second account is still as my main.

Back then Tribot was the only capable bot around and i used it in 2013. Now it seems like there like Osbot, dreambot, and runemate ( lowest banrate ?) decided to stick with you since it seems like it's impossible to bot with osbot without getting caught.

We will see how far i will get, i will most likely stop botting if get 2 day banned, but if i manage to build max tank i will post topic and keep you guys up to date.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

hello runemate has a low ban rate of 3.423% & 98.31% if botting agility

3. Negrita

Welcome

Is that statistic still linked to the BitCoin exchange rate?

4. EvilCabbage

Would it be accurate if it wasn't?