1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omni Fletcher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aydex, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aydex

Aydex submitted a new resource:

Omni Fletcher - Omniscient Botting

Read more about this resource...

#1 Aydex, May 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  2. Jux7apose

There's a lot of misclicking going on, but I can't tell if that's because of RuneMate. I did delete my bio and .web file and it still misclicks when banking and using the bow on bowstring

EDIT: Banking is pretty annoying too because it tends to withdraw the same item all over and then bow string, or successfully withdraws one item, but not the other and has to deposit all.

Yea... its fairly buggy but I think it's because of of Runemate itself, dunno though :\

3. rickie31313

As above said, it might missclick either withdrawing the unstrung bows or the bowstrings, then first deposits them all and then tries again. That being said, this bot is more stable than the paid Maxifletcher Pro bot. Thank you very much for creating this, i've been waiting :D

4. Aydex

Unfortunately this is an issue with the RuneMate biometric data and not the bot itself. I've heard you can remedy the issue by deleting the .bio folder RuneMate creates but I'm not certain.

Glad you both are enjoying the bot though! Hopefully you guys figured out how the task queuing works, I'll write a detailed instruction post shortly.

5. rickie31313

Yeah the task queuing was simple and easy and is working well! :)

6. Snufalufugus

Add headless arrows pls
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2017, Original Post Date: May 2, 2017 ---
    Also if you're going to have task q-ing you should make it more versatile by allowing users to control when tasks are switched, such as when out of materials, or upon reaching a certain level, or upon a certain amount of actions/productions, etc. I would guess it currently operates based on the out of materials principle, but no way of telling with the info given.

7. InvalidError

Having trouble with the banking logic. Many times it withdraws 14 yew longbows(u) but instantly hits the deposit inventory button before even trying to withdraw the bow strings. I've also had many cases where the bot takes 14 yew longbows(u) or 14 bow strings twice in a row and has to dump it all back into the bank. I've tried deleting the .bio folder and it did help a bit. I also tried lowering the mouse multiplier to avoid all the withdrawing misclicks, but the problems above still persist.

Jux7apose likes this.
  8. Aydex

Implemented a change that should stabilize banking. Just waiting for an exec to review the changes.

9. Aydex

10. meulsie

Gave this a bit of a run and I didn't notice any real issues with banking although I didn't get to monitor it too closely.

What I did notice was the task/queuing system is great but I think it needs two changes, #1 may just be personal preference.

1) A current flaw with the current queue system is if you add multiple items to the queue of the same wood type it will only do the first one in that list and only moves on from it when it's out of the material making it unable to do the other items of that wood type in the queue. This might be an ok system for if there is only one item of that wood type in the queue but if there is multiple for the same wood type then it should assume that once the player's fletching level is high enough to do the next item of same wood type in that queue it should move onto it. Or as Snuf said allow the user to enter in the level they want to do that item until.

2) It currently does not check if your fletching level is high enough for the item it's trying to create and will just keep attempting to create it over and over despite not having a high enough level. This is a pretty big red flag for a bot.
    The reason this happened to me was I had normal tree logs at the start of my queue and then willow after that and it hadn't gained enough levels from the tree log fletching to do willow logs but it still tried to do them repeatedly anyway.

Anyway I think this will be a great bot with a couple of small amendments to queue system.

11. Aydex

I currently don't have plans to revise the queuing system, sorry. It's way to easy to just buy the exact amount of materials you need for a level (experience needed divided by experience gained per item) and just use that as a way to determine how many materials to buy. Most users are already at a high enough level that their either 1) making the same product for profit or 2) training with the same type of materials (commonly supplies to make yew longbows) as they have 60 fletching.

12. meulsie

That's fair enough and like I said point number 1 might come down to personal preference but you don't think you should add a check to see if players fletching level is high enough for the item instead of standing there trying to fletch an item on loop until the person comes to stop it?

13. Aydex

Most people aren't going to add an item to the queue that they can't even fletch :p

14. richietokes

it wont cut or fletch willows longs...or shortbows. wont even take out of the bank just empties inv and sits there.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2017, Original Post Date: May 4, 2017 ---
    it wouldnt take it out of the bank, so i tried to and it used the knife on the logs and just sat there. was really hyped for a free fletching bot...and none of them are working lol. not even maxi lite

15. Aydex

Sounds like an issue with your environment. Did you try deleting RuneMate and restarting your computer?

16. Yuuki Asuna

Add headless arrows pls?

17. Aydex

Possibly in the future!

18. Zyzz

Works great, very stable and fast. If I'd had to nit-pick I'd request a profit/loss per hour in the GUI. That's it (y):D

19. richietokes

someting is up wit the magic longs stringing. i clicked to do yew longs then do magic longs and it didnt even start at the g e...

20. Aydex

What aspect of it didn't start?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.