1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

one time payment for supporter status........

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Xavier, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Xavier

when I initially registered for RM, I donated an amount (I believe enough to get supporter status). On the top right corner of my client, under my name it says "Member (Upgrade)". I thought that the support status was a one-time payment? It was a somewhat hefty amount too.

anyone know how to rectify this? thanks.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

One time payment means you only pay a set amount for 1 month of Supporter rank. If you chose recurring payment, you would've been Supporter now, but you also would have to pay every month.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

3. EvilCabbage

I'm honestly not sure.

@Arbiter

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

When you switch it to one-time payment it clearly states 'Will expire in 1 month' in red below the button. The donation amount is of your choosing starting as little as $1. As stated by Bertrand, payment option is for those who don't want to be billed every month, not for lifetime supporter status.

Derk likes this.
  5. EvilCabbage

Do you also happen to know if you're awarded a 'supporter' title when doing a one time payment? Since he did donate but doesn't have a rank.

6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

I don't think he means that he paid recently. He said when he initially joined which was over a month ago. I'm guessing he's been away and came back to find his supporter is gone because the month is up. But to answer your question, yes you get the title for one time payment as well.

7. HitchThoseCocks

Maybe create another rank. In addition to Supporter (Donated Once or More) create VIP (Currently Donating per month)

8. opticness

I think if you donate a certain amount, then your account should be supporter for a lifetime or for 6 months or whatever. Whatever those numbers are is for the moderators to decide, but I think it would be helpful.

9. EvilCabbage

Ah, thank you.