1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One week runemate impressions

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Hmabshir, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Hmabshir

Hello!

So I just got back into RS because as you know you can never truly quit and was looking for a bot to grind out boring skills and levels so I can get the max cape and enter high level Pvm. Did extensive research, literally researched for 10+ hours read every review and found runemate.

Best decision I have ever made.

The account:

I have had this account for over 2 1/2 years, played it completely legit until the week I found runemate. 2100+ total level 300+qp and every important item basically had. crystal tools, outfits, void, etc! account is an extensively labored for account! put hours into it, grind my ass off. tons of friends, clan and sick cosmetics.

I was very apprehensive about runemate as i read tons of positive reviews and tons of negative reviews, but i didnt want to grind so i just took the risk and what can i say, amazing!

87-92 mining in 3days, aiming for my first ever 99 by the end of next week.

i bot for 6-8 hours a day, during the middle of the day every day doing high level botting

I want to post pictures of the progress, but I am so serious about remaining low key especially since its my one and only main account i can work on and i labored hours for those crystal items, aslyum surgeon ring, etc.

I will however post my first 99! mining shoutout to AUXIMINER

my humble tips:

i bot 6-8 hours a day during the middle of the day, i havent botted at night but my train of thought is bot when i can be playing.

i am in a clan, i have tons of friends in rs i talk to every once in a while.

i think the biggest factor to me not being caught yet is how detailed my account is. over 300 qp, i have done every major event such as the holiday events and the one jagexs runs in the past and some now. i have so many items you have to grind hours for like crystal tools. im deep into player ports. i believe the more decorated your account is the better chance of you not being banned.

I DO not babysit my bots, i go enjoy life!

so thank you runemate and thank you bot creators for making rs awesome and saving me time and everyone who plays hours and hours legit and calls botters losers,

fuck you!

p.s. will post pics if people really want em

EvilCabbage likes this.
  2. dino_baldo

dino_baldo A Bald Dinosaur

That's fine and dandy, until it's not. Just be advised the golden rule here. Do not bot on accounts that you are not willing to lose. There is no such thing as a perfect bot and even fighting bots which I thought were really solid ended up letting my player die instead of eating at the right moment. Luckily I was there to catch it and ran back to reacquire my gear. One more common error occurs when a bot doesn't realize that an action is impossible (such as trying to withdraw while having a full inventory) and compensates by repeating the action endlessly. I've had that happen across many different bots and sometimes just restarting it works.

Different things work for different people but I think the blanket advise of suggesting people to run a bot without even checking on it once is just not a good idea. Even if the bot works perfectly, it only takes one player to report your account and have it checked out. While woodcutting in a pvp world where I thought the bot was safe I came back to a player that accidentally attacked my character. He apologized, I didn't respond, then he asked a simple question. "Bot?" Thankfully I believe that I responded in time and he didn't report but just that one instance could ruin lots of time worth of work. To put this into perspective, Mod Acorn tends to ban an average of 20,000 users a day whether they're guilty or not. She doesn't care how old your account is or how long you've been botting. She doesn't even care if you were really botting or not.

I'm glad that it has worked out for you but I would not agree with this method for longevity purposes.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Retired Bot Developer

I always like pics, show em if you got em.

4. Hmabshir

Thank you for the tips! I will definitely be on high alert as long as I bot.

If I get banned it’s cool I don’t mind to much as I just wanna get my acc to max.

Mod acorn can kiss my black ass man, fuck him.

I’ll def baby sit my bots a lil more.

Regards,

Hmabshir

5. Crystal Snow

grats on the progress.
    i personally have been using other clients and managed to get 9 99's with 1 ban mark due to a shitty pest control script bot i tried.

im still yolo'ing it and botting untill i die with the attitude i don't care.
    my plans to make a gold farm anyways. a max main ironman would be kl tho.

6. Hmabshir

When i botted agility at hefin for 20 hours and didn't get a single ban or even anything, I knew then I could bot all I wanted and get away with it. I have been botting 16-20 hours all the time without a slight warning. although my account was 2000 total level before i started botting so maybe that helped, im gonna bot my ironman after i max my main.

7. Crystal Snow

I'd bot your main and max that first as ironmen are relevent nowedays.

8. Flutter

Man, I autoclicked 200m mining with no ban, going at least 12 hours a day. Knock on wood, but I feel like some accounts are just impervious to bans.

9. Hmabshir

Yeah, I developed that feeling slowly with my account. Its a prem member account 3 years old, 2k plus total before i touched a single bot, most quests done and tasks done plus so many items you need to grind for like crystal weapons without a bot. plus so many other things. i bot atleast 15+ hrs often and sometimes 24 hours on skills such as cooking and nothing.

my ironman is next to be botted to death after i max my main in a few months, gonna buy prem and let it sit for a bit tho

10. Flutter

Just wondering, how old was the account, and did you have membership running on it for a long time? I've been a concurrent member since 2013 on the account that is 10-12 years old.

11. Hmabshir

Account is I think 3 years old, has had concurrent premium club membership even though I quit for a whole year then just returned last month to 100% botting.