Open Bots

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SlashnHax, May 19, 2016.

?

Which Open Bot would you like to see next?

1. Open Fisher

32.6%
  2. Open Chopper

23.3%
  3. Open Miner

41.9%
  4. Add more framework features (skill tracker, item tracker, etc.)

41.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Open-bots are a series of basic, open source bots designed to give learning bot authors some material to look through.
    More information to be added at a later date.
    Current Open Bots:
    • Open Fighter - UI implementation, Npc interaction, SpriteItem interaction, GroundItem interaction, Queries
    • Open Pickpocketer - UI implementation, Npc interaction, Queries

#1 SlashnHax, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  2. Next bot I want to see is completed OSRS web OSRS spec weapon support a chopper! (?????)

3. Spec weapon support will be added to both Open Fighter and Alpha Fighter once I get my hands on a spec weapon xD

4. Nah I mean as part of the RM API, would be good to have an OSCombat.getSpecPerctage() and OSCombat.useSpecialAttack().

5. I agree

6. But nah, a little more on topic - have you commented over the source for this just so beginners actually understand what they're looking at?

7. Yeah, that plus the status messages also double as comments xD
    [​IMG]

8. See that Execution delay snippet has actually just helped me figure out like 3 of the problems I've been looking for fix in my PC bot :p

9. xD Glad to know it's helping people already :)

10. tfw you ask the community for the next open bot and you go ahead and release a completely different bot

11. tfw the bot I release is a 2 minute copy paste job

12. Open idungeon

proxi and Party like this.
  13. Open hunter :rolleyes:

14. You should honestly have a tutorial on how you make your bots like a step by step what codes you use etc.. @SlashnHax

15. There are already lots of tutorials. Even by @SlashnHax. Also, you could take a look at the api in the docs.

16. A more in depth one would be more understandable

17. My main issue with this is the time it takes to do so in text form. A video is easy enough, but I'm worried that some people won't be able to keep up with it, plus I can't guarantee a good recording environment.

Both of the current bots are relatively simple though, they wouldn't be much more advanced than the tutorial power chopper, which has a pretty in depth tutorial.

18. Don't jump in deep directly, imo the best way of learning is by practicing yourself. When you need a script bot, make one. When you get stuck Google or ask for help. That's how I learned.

19. Slash, I'd really love something that makes Interfaces easier. If a developers tool as such was made, I would be eternally grateful. <3

Party and AlexH666 like this.
  20. Yes, please.. T_T