1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Optimize user marketing

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Lad, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Lad

Lad

1. Feedback/review system
    2. (Possibly a trusted user badge)
    3. Separate sections for Services, gold, accounts, etc.
    4. Guidelines, we need guidelines on what we can and can't do. (Curious as to if we can use the money system on this website)
    you get the gist

2. neck

1. Yes
    2. Meh, feedback would provide all the info you need. I don't think a trusted user rank/badge is really needed.
    3. Yes
    4. I would assume we are allowed to use the money system on this site or else we wouldn't have access to that feature. It would also provide better security (if someone scams you for RuneMate credit it could easily be refunded) + give more money to RM because of people purchasing more credit.

From a business standpoint it makes a lot more sense to allow users to use the system than not... though I guess an official word on that wouldn't do any harm.

3. SlashnHax

4. EvilCabbage

5. neck

Well you can already transfer forum credit to other users it appears, which is all you really need. I'm assuming this is a joke post or something though.

6. EvilCabbage

It is - it's a joke regarding ApplePay

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

We have no intention to expand on the market, until we have the time and resources to do it properly, i.e. PlayerAuctions-esque. As far as our money system, you are more than welcome to use it, but withdrawal is not allowed so any earnings must be spent on RuneMate.

P.S. Withdrawals != refunds. Refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Lad and neck like this.
  8. Lad

Lad

Can we at least have some sub sections for services/gold/middleman