1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Original Abyss RC [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by TheOriginal, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyzz

Shift clicking empties the pouches. They added it a few patches ago.

2. TheOriginal

Ah, I was unaware, I will work on that

3. Krispytrip

lol i meant shift click cuz it emptys pouchs

4. Mia Malkova

bot is a bit slow to react.

runs to zamarok dude and waits for a bit before teleporting to abyss.

once in abyss it spends a while turning the camera to find an obstacle.

no ui.

after the first run, it teleported to edge, withdrew essence, then just stood there.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2017 ---
    Also will this ONLY work with Mith pick? or can we use black too, since it weighs the least out of them all

5. Ashton219

Hey heads up, occasionally the bot will try to use glory teleport to edge before its done performing the rc instance (hands in the air yada yada) this creates a VERY small time frame in which the teleport is unrecognized and then it just sits there. Perhaps you can have the bot delay the teleport by an additional half second or have it re attempt a telle if it isnt banking within 30 seconds of first attempt. I'm not sure. Other than that, amazing bot. Love it. Thank you!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2017 ---

Follow up, been baby sitting, happens about 1/10 times... literally the only issue I'm encountering.

6. Mia Malkova

Do you plan on still working on this bot?

7. Haris01211

Does the bot support anti pking features

8. Mia Malkova

This bot hasn't been updated in ages. I don't think the writer is working on his bot right now.

9. TheOriginal

Haven't looked at this bot in a while sorry guys, I have winter break in 2 weeks then I'll be sure to give it some love then. Might find some time before then

10. Ernest13

Ran for about 3 hours and was banned. There is definitely something wrong with it.

11. skrall

RC'ing is heavily watched, so it's most probably not because of the bot.

12. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

And whats wrong with it exactly?

Haris01211 likes this.
  13. kersytojas38

kersytojas38 Go hard or go home

Idk why but sometimes it works perfectly and some times it works slow as f and not withdrwaing pure essences

14. TheOriginal

15. kersytojas38

kersytojas38 Go hard or go home

Maybe bit to fast over clicking everything. Still have banking part slow. Waiting like 20 sec till withdraw essences
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 1, 2018 ---
    Sometimes after teleport just standing and doing nothing. This occurs pretty often so you need babysit this

16. TheOriginal

17. TheOriginal

18. TheOriginal

19. xCODIx

>start application
    >opens bank
    >does nothing

Won't do anything other than open my bank and that's it.

Any fixes for this?

20. Unrelentful

Equip weight reducing gear, Mithril Pickaxe, Ring of Life, Amulet of Glory (any charge).
    Have in inventory: Pouches desired to use (fill with pure ess), rest of inv fill with pure ess.
    Stand in Edgeville bank, start bot up.

It should almost immediately start running to the abyss.

*** Make sure you have Amulet of Glory (6)s because of issues with withdrawing other charges from bank ***

Babysit for a while and verify it operating smoothing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2018 ---
    There was a newb botter operating the account.
    The type of pick is extremely irrelevant, especially if you are utilizing graceful. Your run weight is already in the negatives at all times (again utilizing graceful) so the weight of your pick matters zilch. Also, I believe just above Black for being the next lightest material would be Mithril, then the other armor types (bronze, iron, steel, addy, rune) are all a step up in weight yet again. So it shouldn't make any noticeable difference in xp/gp rates. Also, you should be using Stamina pots... which, again, makes the weight of your gear/inv light as a feather... so..... yeah.

If you are having issues with the bots, its highly likely due to not having the proper requirements/materials for the bot to run.
    P.S. Make sure to use Amulet of Glory (6)'s otherwise you might experience the bot breaking.
    After minor tweaks to ensure having all the required items to run (mostly just the optimizing bank space with everything in first tab and easy to get) and the bot running for roughly 1hr 45m without errors, I ran out of Amulet of Glory (6)'s... aaaand the bot stopped after opening bank. So there is an apparent issue with the Glory's.

Hope this helps, check out the very end where i stopped in minutes after breaking.
    However much I enjoy the occasional missclicks and the 'waits' when trying to cross the ditch, I think we need to address the pausing issue. After looking at log, it's apparent it gets stuck when it's been rotating camera for 3 minutes with a right-click box open. As soon as I 'Allow Mouse' and move onto the screen, the right-click box disappears and the bot jumps right back into working efficiently.

______ ______ ______ ______ ______ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ __________ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
    Make sure you babysit bot. Just lost full Brimhaven Agility Graceful due to dying and the bot not logging me out. Was standing in Falador for about 12 minutes before I realized it and after running back and thoroughly checking... rip.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the help and hope I helped! ------- \/\/\/ this is the one for the ditch \/\/\/
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2018 ---

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.