1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Best build for Bot farm of 50 bots

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by Shadowalpha8, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Shadowalpha8

Shadowalpha8 Moterboating is for closers.

Hello trying to get a general sense of what would be the best build for my dream project. i am going to run 50 accounts 8-10 hours a day for 5 days a week.this of course would include running proxifier with em.all suggested builds would be gladly appreciated.

iTzRaDiaNTTV likes this.
  2. Geashaw

@YubiBotter how much clients per pc? I don’t think more than 10 would be feasible.

Shadowalpha8 likes this.
  3. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

10 is around the top end, ye.

@Shadowalpha8
    Idk if it's just me, but RM seems to use aloooot of processing power.. ram too.
    So if you plan on using RM, i'd say 16-32gb ram, preferably 8+ core CPU (Intel all the way, get the newest you can)..

ohh, and water cooling :p running basic fans is gonna be a pain in the ass with more than 3 pcs.

and you might aswell up it to 60 bots, and then do a 3 pc setup, using a 3 split since you only want to run the bots 10 hours a day.. up it to 12 hours, and run 2 "groups" a day A/B to cover all 24 hours for that maximum efficiency ^^

so do;
    1) 20 - 10/10 - 12 hours each
    2) 20 - 10/10 - 12 hours each
    3) 20 - 10/10 - 12 hours each

#3 staffix, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    iTzRaDiaNTTV and Shadowalpha8 like this.
  4. Shadowalpha8

so @staffix the build you recommended would be per pc?

5. propker009

The specifications you are telling him to get are way TOO OP... i'd recommend some good ram DDR4 but having the best processor? That's just not even riable it whould cost a fortune to do such a thing, having an intel i7 is good enough, split that between 3 pc's and you'll be able to run quite some bots.. maybe around 40-60 total..
    Secondly another option is to take an motherboard which supports high ram slots, so you can put ram upto 132gb in it ( for example ).
    Programs dont only use processor calculations but ask ram memory too, which is of most cases the issue ( what i have encountered with bots atleast on my pc )...
    Processor power will be taken too, but i highly reccommend intel i7 and nothing above that, it whould be a big waste of money..
    And water cooling? Hell no, issue could be high of damaging components, a well known issue that is happening to most people who use water cooling, maybe it depends on costs too.. but 1 mistake and your SCREWED!

A good base to start is:

MSI gaming pro motherboard with SOCKET 2066 ( but isn't cheap )
    or msi x299 raider motherboard SOCKET 2066 ( cheaper )
    msi geforce gtx 1070 8gb
    feeding 750 watt
    kingston hyperX 32gb DDR4 or higher depends on you
    Extreme intel core i7 7740x
    ( and a case )
    cooler for your processor and a toothpaste ( im not sure the name of it in english, to keep the processor socket cool. )
    i think that whould be a nice way to start and work higher on...

Shadowalpha8 likes this.
  6. Shadowalpha8

woah that sounds a bit more reasonable.what would that look like @proper009.as in can you give me an example of a prebuilt machine that would be a good start.

7. propker009

What do you mean exactly?
    The actual price for the build i setted up for you orrr?

8. Shadowalpha8

sorry as in an example build you can buy?like from amazon or something.an already made desktop

9. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

pre-built pcs

#thot begone

puppygirl likes this.
  10. Shadowalpha8

why thank you

11. propker009

I should just build it myself, its not that hard to do.. if you need help you can always PM me and i'll can help you up how to build it!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 3, 2018 ---
    Btw another option is to rent VPS "virtual private servers", most bot farmers do it nowadays and some are pretty decent to run several bots on them you pay a fee each month but the higher the vps you take the more money you can get out of it to cover the fees you where making.

12. swedens

If he doesn't want to use servers it's the only option he has. I am waiting for my i7 8700k 32gb 3200mhz DDR4 ram setup. But that's just one pc, probably around 15 bots at the same time...

Shadowalpha8 likes this.
  13. Shadowalpha8

yea no servers for now.since i am just starting up i think it would be cheaper to use your own pc/PCS given the fact that i need to experiment on what to bot and my own techniques to manage them all

14. Forgotten Botter

You don't need a gtx 1070 lol just get an amd gpu

15. MR_drop123

you dont even need your own pc to make a bot farm you can hire botting servers voor very cheap a pc that can run 8 bots its 50$ a month i beleve

16. Krull

Get a Ryzen GPU, download VMWare, have 4 Virtual Machines running on a proxy protected network with 5 RM clients on each.

cryp_cryp likes this.
  17. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

CPU..... he doesnt need a GPU

18. propker009

8? Then that vps your hiring is pretty shitty.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2018 ---
    Goodluck with a laggy computer then, no gpu? So you want to use intel their integrated video chip?
    Oke goodluck with that, i just gave him an pre-build for an pc, doesnt mean he should get it. But i whould, sometimes you have to divide processes as much as possible, not make it even heavier to take the bots...

19. mofiosa22

I have a 1800x clocked at 4.0 ghz and could run 12 rm instances with rs3 , maybe you could do something like that with that line of ryzen , althought i dont think you could use more than that even with i9 extremes...

20. propker009

Hes doing osrs which obviously doesnt use as much as rs3