1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS OSRS PKing bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by primemate, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. primemate

I haven't seen a thread that is similar to this and I thought it would be a pretty unique idea. A PKing bot. It would go into the wild and fight players, the bot would behave like a player and say to another player who the bot thinks is suitable (wealthy gear and similar cb levels) and say "gl?" if they respond with a "yes" or something similar it would engage in combat with them. it would use a special attack weapon (specified in interface inside RuneMate Spectre) and use it when necesary. Could also have a loadout system where it withdraws gear and equips it and withdraws necesary inv items like potions and food and possibly recoils and such. You could specify the combat level range in the interface inside Spectre and such. It would loot the items that have a certain wealth (wealth specified also in Spectre) and bank and get ready for another kill. The bot could also use prayers.
    I think this would be very popular as a money making method and probably general fun (not that many people nowadays bot for fun, mainly just monetary gains).

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Welll it’s kinda not allowed to have such bot here

3. forbobo

dunno if this would qualify as a type of "griefing" bot, of which aren't allowed.

Even so, pretty sure this bot would lose you a lotta money tho rather than making money.

4. EvilCabbage

Not allowed.