1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Pure / RS3 Turmoil Zerker account for sale (Great stats)

Discussion in 'General Market' started by BrokenSword, Aug 30, 2018.

1. BrokenSword

BrokenSword Banned for Scamming

I am potentially willing to change the email on the account to the buyer's email before I receive payment if a STAFF member would hold the payment until the account is secured by buyer (staff would act as middleman - if a staff member was willing). Any fees the staff member may charge would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Game Type (RS3/OSRS): Both.
    Asking Price: Considering offers over 100M OSRS GP.
    Account Details: OSRS 1 Def Pure - RS3 Turmoil Zerker.

OSRS:

• Intended stats were: 50 ATK - 99 STR - 1 DEF - 44 or 52 Prayer - 99 Magic - 99 Range.
    • Current stats are: 50 ATK - 94 STR - 1 DEF - 44 Prayer - 88 Magic - 87 Range.
    • Has ALL quests that reward ATK and prayer done (the ones a 1 def pure can do).
    • Has ALL 1 def pure related quests done (based on account stats - example: Monkey Madness not done because account was intended to stay 50 ATK and cannot use dragon scimitar).
    • Has Fire Cape, Bear Head, Varrock 1 armor, imbued Berserker Ring, Unholy Book, Book of Law, Book of War, RFD Mithril gloves (all of which are best in slot for 1 def pure).
    • Has a lot of items from some of the first events which cannot be traded (Rainbow Party Hat, Black Party Hat, Christmas items, etc).
    • Account has a lot of "extra" quests done that do not pertain to being a pure.
    • ALL quest related items have been saved in bank.
    • Account has NO notable wealth.
    Here is a list of all of the completed quests/mini games:

Quests.png

RS3:
    • Intended stats were: 99 ATK - 99 STR - 45 DEF - 95 Prayer - 99 Magic - 99 Range.
    • Current stats are: 93 ATK - 99 STR - 50 DEF (RS3 required 50 def for rune) - 95 Prayer - 99 Magic - 99 Range.
    • Has ALL quests related to Turmoil Zerker completed.
    • ALL quest related items have been saved in bank.
    • Account has some wealth in items but not enough for me to care to screenshot it.
    • Has a lot of event items and untradeable items such as chaotics etc but I never got into RS3 and am not sure what is best these days.
    On the RS3 side this account has a lot of things completed and a lot of pretty high skills, I just don't recall too much of it because I stopped playing shortly after RS3 launched (lost interest). Here is a screenshot showing the quests, ancients, curses, and lunars:

RS3.png

Screenshot of Levels: (Some blacked out to preserve anonymity).

Stats.PNG

Screenshot of Bank/Wealth (if required): No notable wealth, but I will show some OSRS untradeable and event items mentioned earlier.

1.PNG
    RareItems.PNG

Screenshot of ban/mute meter: Account has had one infraction against it ( in 7 and a half years) for botting; 2 day moderate ban. Account has no authenticator or social media attachments.

AccountInfo.PNG

Screenshot of Last Login: Account has 33 days of membership left because I forgot to cancel the auto billing this month and it just charged me. I did send Jagex a message asking for a refund on it so the membership may be removed if Jagex agrees to refund me. Account is 7 and a half years old.

AgeandLogin.PNG

A little more info...
    I started playing Runescape about 7 and a half years ago. During that time I had a lot of time on my hands and worked hard to build my account into a turmoil zerker. Shortly after I achieved all of my goals on the account RS3 launched and I completely lost interest in Runescape. Recently I was browsing the google play store and noticed that Runescape was on mobile. This immediately re-ignited my interest in the game because I work as a Firemedic and have a lot of downtime at the station to play mobile games during off hours. I once again began working on the account but then my two brothers decided to play again as well. They could not recall their old account info, nor could they recover their accounts so they decided to start over. I was already so ahead of them that it was frustrating to try to play together so I started up a new account to play with them. Shortly after, this account was suspended for 2 days for botting.

I am selling this account for a few reasons...

• I REALLY do not like that this account has an infraction on it for botting.
    • I recently got my two brothers back into the game and we all started a new account with similar names and want to stay within similar levels and pretty much only play together.

#1 BrokenSword, Sep 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. JoJo

I'm pretty sure I've seen your name somewhere else just cant place it.

3. BrokenSword

Maybe the character has a similar name ;)

4. JoJo

No I mean in a different forum

5. BrokenSword

Not sure man but if there is someone else with the name, it wouldn't be me. Only other forum I've had this name on is Elder Scrolls Online, EverQuest, and EverQuest 2.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2018 ---

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2018 ---
    Got STR to 95 (55k xp from 96). Was going to try to get it to 99 so that it's more desirable for a potential buyer but I just can't be bothered to continue lol; it's too boring to do on an account I won't ever play on.

Price dropped, now considering offers over 100M OSRS GP.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2018 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2018 ---
    Bumpity bump bump bump.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2018 ---
    Bump.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2018 ---
    ***Account is no longer for sale***

6. darkmage3965

7. BrokenSword

Untrue^. Waiting on staff to get involved.

8. darkmage3965