1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS OSRS

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Mario Maserati, Feb 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mario Maserati

When i log in to OSRS sometimes it asks for my Authentication even though i put "Trust Computer for 30 days". I check Kaspersky Secure Connection and it says my connection is coming from Canada instead of the United states where i am, if i put the authentication number in i get logged off the account and it says i'm already logged in and last time this happened i removed gold from bank got disconnected and my Runescape Folder was deleted and i couldn't log in to the account. How does this even happen? This computer is safe and i only use RuneMate, and OSRS only. I never go on other websites. How do i fix this?

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Are you using some sort of VPN?

3. Mario Maserati

I'm not, regular connection.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 15, 2017 ---
    Anyone else have any ideas?

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

This is a problem with the RuneScape client and not related to RuneMate.

It sounds like a network issue - either you are running a VPN/Proxy on your machine, or someone could have set it up at modem/router level. Try and remove the Kaspersky program and see if that resolves it.

I would suggest you post on the RuneScape forums asking for further assistance.

5. Mario Maserati

So i uninstalled RuneMate and restarted my computer. I checked secure connection on Kaspersky and it says USA again instead of Canada. I downloaded RuneMate and used it for 2 hours checked Secure Connection again and it says Canada. Why is this happening?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2017 ---
    Any Ideas?