1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[OutDated]Exia Miner AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Exia, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Party

Party Client Developer

Did you even read the thread title...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Starrk99

My main language is not english idk what means outdated.

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Not being maintained, probably not working.

4. Starrk99

So do you know any other mining bot pls

5. hiho

when i load this one the "special mining" option is grayed out, i assume this means it is part of a paid script bot? i dont see any option to buy it tho or do you get it with a runemate sponsorship?

6. Jhinn

7. Blackfire223

Some parts still work, if you look hard enough ;)

8. hiho

oh no it still works great nothing wrong with it and no bugs far as i have seen other then maybe a few bad walk/bank rarely.

What im talking about is there are some locked content like right when you first start the script bot first you choose normal/power mineing BUT there is also a grayed out option for "special" mining that i assume to be things like rune ess.

What i was asking is this just not implemented or a payd part of this script bot and if it is payed how do we get it? i see no option in rune mate to but it or here on the site

9. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

It may be that that part no longer works.

Buttman6969 likes this.
  10. Exia

Special mining is for things like lava flow, motherload and shooting stars. Those were never implemented. There is no paid version of the script bot.

11. Stunt

please implement VR specifically occulus ty.

Exia and awesome123man like this.
  12. Exia

It will be coming out as soon as the Alpha Beta Pruning has been implemented.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 3, 2017 ---
    So, I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is that I'm in the process of rewriting this bot from the ground up. So not only will it be fully functional again, but I should also be able to finish a few extra features that are only partially complete or are already complete but just never made it on to the store due to lack of testing.

That being said the bad news is that when I do release the update, features that I have not verified to work fully will be disabled until I can run through tests and be sure that you guys get the best possible product. Additionally, once I am happy with the stability of the bot, I'll will be splitting it into two version: Lite(free) and Pro(~$0.05/hr). Pro will have additional options and locations available. Please understand that although I really want to keep this whole bot free (and it will be for awhile), it is difficult to dedicate this many hours of my free time to a free project.

So here is my planned work and some features that you guys might be looking forward to:
    1. Switching from LoopingBot to TreeBot which will make the bot run smoother and be easier to maintain.
    2. Streamlining the GUI experience, the old GUI was made to work with pre-Spectre RM. Dropping some extra buttons that are no longer needed.
    3. Removal of the "Catch Errors" feature. This will no longer be needed since I'm rewriting functions to avoid null pointers.
    4. Proper usage of the Spectre style API. This will speed up the bot's decisions and make it run smoother.
    5. Coal Trucks
    6. Pirate's Hideout
    7. Multiple Ore support
    8. Essance Mining
    9. Juju Potion support
    10. Dropping gems while power mining
    11. Mobile Player Banking.
    12. EDC or Exia Direct Chat. (More on this later because it's actually pretty cool)

If you have any features that you want put on the list please post them here, on my git hub issues (Issues · JohnRThomas/Exia-Mining-All-In-One · GitHub), or PM me.

I don't have an ETA yet so please don't ask when this will be released. If you are that eager for it, you can always checkout the GitHub repo and run the most recent version in SDK mode.

13. randomname1

I've got a request. Could you add mithril ore support for the resource dungeon at dwarven mine? Along with world hopping.

14. Buttman6969

Cheers for the update. Hope to see this running when you're good and ready. Exia probs is my number 2 Gundam, first being Deathscythe or more canon (DSHell Custom) ;)

Exia likes this.
  15. chris121

nice one something that takes alot of your time should be a bit mre than $0.05 an hour.

also do you have a gofundme page?

#535 chris121, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  16. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Do you know how much 0.5 is?

17. Exia

TBH, I do this mostly for fun, and I if I were to put a big price tag on it, I would feel bad knowing that my maintenance schedule is very slow since I only spend about 4-5 hours a week working on this over the weekends. Just to put it in perspective look at how long it's taking me to get this new version working haha. That being said, how can I charge a lot for a product with almost no support?

Nah, I don't have a go fund me, I don't need money, I have a full time job which is why my maintenance schedule is so slow :p

Thanks for the support though, that's really what get's me motivated to work on this more!

The Ghola and chris121 like this.
  18. The Ghola

Thanks for the update

Great bot, great potential as I think it needs the refresh as you say

Gem mining at Shilo & the banking is very slow, slow actions, ect, too much waiting between rock selection, etc. I guess the code needs tightening up, faster actions.

Jades sell for 2700 atm so well worth looking at Shilo

#538 The Ghola, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
  19. purgatory

Thanks for the bot used it for iron, but lrc it doesn't walk to the ore.

20. Dekaru

in alkharid the copper and tin work well but when mining coal for some reason the eastern rock that you mine spazzes out the camera.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.