1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packages

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by bowser, Nov 15, 2018.

1. bowser

I was about to buy a package for $5 and it says hours of botting. I mean.. most premiums are .05 or .06 that's not even over 100 hours lol.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

100 hours == hours of botting

Alqira likes this.
  3. bowser

It says hundreds of hours of botting for the package description lol. It's not hundreds of hours it's less than 100 for that specific package. Just saying, I'd reword the package descriptions because they aren't accurate lol.

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

$5 is 500 hours. It's accurate, i'm not sure how you're misinterpreting it.

upload_2018-11-18_14-56-41.png

5. bowser

Those aren't the packages I'm talking about. That's the meh membership packages. I'm talking about your costs for the premium usages.

• Perfect for the casual weekend botter. Hundreds of hours of premium botting for the price of a Big Mac. $5.00
    $5.00 does not get you hundreds of hours of premium botting lol. Sure you can bot a ton of free bots but not premium.

6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

It varies depending on what Bot Authors choose to set their price at. There are still bots on the Bot Store that cost as low as $0.02/hr, so the statement isn't inaccurate. We will consider revising it in the future.

7. Alqira

Alqira Eyyyyy Macarena

Pretty sure they're referring to the number of hours you're allowed to bot a month, regardless of whether it's a free or premium bot.

Premium bot time comes off your wallet AND your time allowance. Free bot time only comes off your time allowance. You're given 200 hours a month, free OR premium, by default and are able to purchase additional hours beyond that, which is what the package description refers to.

Given that premium bots all have different hourly pricing, it's completely nonsensical to expect a fixed price package to cover a set number of premium hours.