1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Paid Scripts

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by JordanHaz, May 10, 2019.

1. JordanHaz

Hey,

I was curious - I would say that I'm having 50/50 luck with the free scripts bots on runemate. I run the script bot and it works half the time and does half of what its supposed to do.

Example -

Fishing - Goes Net's the Shrimp, Doesn't power drop or bank so the bot stops when inventory full.

Curious - before I go full in and put some money down the line is this common? I don't want to pay for a bot and run into the same problems. I know this will be a biased response due to the nature of this forum. However I would like your opinions, or maybe solutions.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I don't play much anymore so I can't fully vouch for our individual bots, but the nice thing about the payment model here is that if a bot doesn't work you'll probably find out pretty quick and at most lose a few cents over it. Plus you can request a refund if it's broken.

3. sanyointhis

Anything made by Proxi I'm sure will work just fine. It can't be too common, since most bots I've tried have *mostly* worked as expected.
    Plus you might want to check the date the bot you're trying to use was last updated.... might be why it's not working

4. JordanHaz

Hey Sanyoin - Mind adding me on Discord hava chat - Teoryy#0906

5. cmb

cmb

I've botted close to all skills on runemate, and haven't really had an issue, just make sure to read reviews to see of the bot is still working or not. Paid scripts bots are the way to go imo. Way better and I run em 5-10 hours at a time