1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Payment system is a bit confusing, could someone break it down?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by ShadyShoots, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ShadyShoots

So I see you can change supporter price, to say allow 10 accs and 1000 hours a month. Is this the only way to actually get hours? Because it seems a bit weird to only have 100 hrs per acc per month, I could easily see myself using 300-400 hours per month per acc.

Also when it comes to bots that say like $0.05/h how is that paid for, do you need to have like supporter for whatever amount of hours you need per month and pay for credits or something for the bot or do you have free access to those bots with supporter?

Also what about upgrading, say I pay supporter for 800hrs/month now and need more in less than a month?

Thanks for any answers, just trying to figure out exactly what I need here.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by American Express, Jun 25, 2017
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you buy 1,000 hours worth of RuneMate time per month, you can use this on as many RuneScape acounts as you want. Free users are given 200 hours a month, once you pay above $3.00 for Supporter, you gain more hours.

Premium bots (ones that cost money per hour to use) are paid for by credits in your wallet. This is additional to your monthly supporter subscription. You can use premium bots (at their specified hourly rate) for up to 200 hours as a non-supporter. If you want to bot over 200 hours per month, you must pay as a supporter.

You can add an additional supporter subscription to your account.

Read more here: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ