1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penguin's Progress Updates

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by xp3ngu1nx, Jan 23, 2017.

1. xp3ngu1nx

HI guys, I thought I would do this thread to see how my progress comes along over the coming months.

I will firstly give a screen shot of the accounts that I have and then list the goals for the accounts.

The progress will be a mixture of botting and legit play (especially in the early stages with quests, or where no bot exists)

I'm not 100% sure what kind of accounts I'll be making, but I will just try to give progress on each of them.

Account 1:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This account is my range tank that was hand quested but the stats all botted.

Immediate goal for this account: complete 99 ranging, possibly train magic.

Account 2:

[​IMG]

This account I originally bought off PlayerAuctions and it was only 40 attack 90 strength. I have subsequently botted 90 range on it and it is 66 cb. I have no immediate plans for this account and it is not currently a member so there will be little progress on it. However, I might train it if 1 prayer NMZ becomes available. Watch this space.

Account 3:

[​IMG]

This account was created on 23/01/2017 and will be the one where most progress comes from. I am not sure what my end goal will be with this account however, my short term goals will be to get this account nightmare zone ready and mith gloves done, so mainly quest and early level orientated.

If you have any suggestions on what to do with these accounts and what stats to get, I'll be most interested to read them.

Thank you!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 23, 2017 ---
    Ok Day 1 on the account 3 progress :)

I've completed these quests: Cooks assistant, Dorics, Goblin Diplomacy, Imp catcher, Rune Mysteries, Vampire slayer, Witche's potion, Gertude's cat (my kitten ran off!!!)

[​IMG][/IMG] [​IMG]

Goals for tomorrow: Nightmare zone quests knocked out. Complete mith glove stats.

2. mew

mew

I have a bot that does all those quests, if you want me to run it for a small fee I'll do it :)

3. xp3ngu1nx

thanks @mew! Just out of interest, is it the one off Osbot? Seen that and was wondering whether to get it

4. mew

mew

Indeed it is.
    It's pretty shitty, kinda broken atm but it does the mithril gloves quest just fine :)

5. xp3ngu1nx

Day 2 progress on account 3

[​IMG]

Quests I have done today: lost city, demon slayer, the grand tree, tree gnome village, waterfall, fight arena, biohazard, plague city, the golem and possibly a few more.
    Level 31 combat.
    Also achieved a cat and Ardy cloak 1.

Goal for tomorrow: Complete mith gloves, possibly Varrock armour 1 depending on time, 50k Nightmare zone points.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 26, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 24, 2017 ---
    Account 1 progress update :D :D

[​IMG]

6. TheNoobShowz

Mind if I ask where you botted 99 Range at? Currently working on a Range tank myself, and I've put considerable work into it quest wise. Looking for a new area since I'm nervous about stronghold lately.

7. xp3ngu1nx

Hi mate I used prime nmz made by @Party. His bot is absolutely flawless and this is the second time I've botted 99 range on a tank. I genuinely have no qualms leaving it running 17 hours a day, it's just that good!

All the best
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2017 ---
    Account 2 progress: 91 range, 91 strength, 83hp - maxed for 66 combat.

Account 3 progress:
    [​IMG]

Varrock armour 1 complete, Ardy cloak 1 complete, Mith Gloves complete.

Currently working on the requirements for Barrows gloves.

Long term, I want to turn this account into 50 Attack, 91 strength, 42 defence 83hp, 16prayer 94 range/mage = 79 combat :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 1, 2017 ---
    Another update. Account 2 has been sold for $174.99. Account 1 is on the market for $129.99 and there are promising signs.

Account 3 progress:
    [​IMG]

what I've botted: 15-60 mining, 1-40 fishing, 1-43 cooking, 1-50 firemaking, 1-56 wc, 1-56 agility, 1-29 thieving.
    Legit: crafting, herb, fletching, combat, all quests.
    Current goal: Graceful outfit. (need cape, gloves, boots and hat)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2017 ---
    Some more progress guys! :)

[​IMG]

I have achieved my goal of full graceful so thank you @awesome123man because I couldn't have done that grind otherwise :p

Level 35 combat with 97 quest points, full graceful, and most of the stats for RFD.

My goal now is to knock out more easy/medium quests and really work towards 175qp at low level. I should achieve Addy gloves tomorrow.

Second goal would be to get some strength or range up for hitpoints xp so I can complete the harder quests.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 16, 2017 ---
    12 Days more progress from account 3:
    I have unlocked and made slayer rings now at 52 combat lol, full graceful, 101QPs.
    Goal: reach 55 slayer, unlock the slayer helm, 1000 total.

[​IMG]

awesome123man and Qosmiof2 like this.