1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Permanently Banned

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Rob K, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Rob K

Well boys, it was a good run. Here's some history of my account.

I hand leveled everything from 1-50. Learned about Runemate, started botting.

Got to a nice Overall ~1700ish. In between days of botting I would do quests and got to 236 QP. I got banned the first time after suiciding 20 hour days doing superheating. Progressed through the account and then started to use Aidden MaxiFletcher Pro to do Magic longbows then Serene's DivineMagic to High Alch them. I did this since last Monday and this morning when I logged in I was disconnected and permanently banned.

Not devastated, I played this game for the Nostalgia factor and it became a grind and got bored again so I was working on just maxing out an account. I got my taste of nostalgia, but the game isn't as fun when you don't have friends to play it with when I played last over 10 years ago.

I'll still casually browse the forums, but thank you to the developer team who created this program and being so diligent in keeping it safe and up to date. If anyone has any additional questions, feel free to ask here.

This is Rob K, signing off.

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

3. Party

Party Client Developer

4. Jhinn

You should've used Prime bots m8

5. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

7. Rob K