Pixie FDK 1.1.1

The perfect Frost Dragon Killer.

1. frazboyz submitted a new resource:

Pixie FDK - The perfect Frost Dragon Killer.

Read more about this resource...
    #1 frazboyz, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    Furor, Defeat3d and Sh4dows like this.
  2. Congrats on your release, can't wait to see what's in store for this.

Edit: I get an error running this, is it possible this was an accidental release?
    Edit 2: Needs potions, never mind.
  3. It currently supports Normal Antifure, Prayer, Attack, Strength, Magic potions.

It would be great if some one could make one for me :p
  4. Some things to keep in mind:

• Should take a step backwards when avoiding orbs to prevent revolution from attacking the dragon
    • Doesn't support flasks
    • Charm Imp would be nice to be able to use
    • Fails multiple times while attempting to bank potions, causing leftover antifire(2)'s, etc, to be left in the inventory after banking
    • Recently I've been faced with assholes who will hit the dragon once and then run away, they will get the drops when you kill it. Do you think there is a solution to this? Like maybe checking if the dragon has full HP when you first attack it, sounds hard though.
    EvilCabbage likes this.
  5. Regarding that last one it should be possible to back-calculate by getting the health after the first attack and then re-adding the damage done during that first attack and then comparing to total HP.
  6. Can you make it a tele tab support to avoid deaths?

Ok, so i brought 2 anti fire and 2 prayers. i had full prayer and it just drinks all of the prayer pots
  7. I will look into that bug, also what do you mean in the first line?
  8. He means
    If(HP < 45%) {

Use a teletab if the character is nearly dead.
  9. Wouldnt it be better just to eat food and if not use a ring of life?
  10. It's an emergency, make it eat food at like 75% HP
  11. I think there's some indication for whenever the frost dragon is being attacked by anyone else, I think there appears a star or an asterix next to the NPC name :p
  12. Really?! that would make life easy! xD
  13. Congrats on release.
  14. hi foxi
  15. Hello
  16. Are they're any notes on what you actually added/altered/fixed? I looked at the link up a couple of posts, it has nothing specific.
  17. could u please write all the setup?