1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug PlayerSense values not persisting after client restart?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Lyutie, May 7, 2020.

1. Lyutie

Whenever I restart the client my PlayerSense values vanish and have to be regenerated. This problem doesn't occur when I stop and start the bot within an individual run of the client (it can read the PlayerSense values generated on the first run of the bot). I'm using the same account profile and in-game account every time.

Based off the tutorials I read, I'm pretty sure the expected behavior is that the values persist across multiple runs of the client. How do I fix this?

edit: I've checked and this also applies to the built-in keys, their values get regenerated every time the client is restarted.

edit2: I probably did something wrong since it worked fine in a minimal attempt. I'm getting `00:00:00 WARN [PlayerSense] Failed to parse PSElement:` in the failed attempt in my bot.

edit3: solved, it was erroring because I was trying to store a custom enum and it must have messed up the serialization or something.

#1 Lyutie, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020