1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pNightmareZone [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Party, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Party

Party Client Developer

I've also found that and actually (cheekily) implemented it locally. Won't be hard to add and I completely agree with you, found this too when I started using void.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2016 ---

Based on your QP you can only earn so many points per dream. I COULD have it exit when necessary but I'm not sure it's worth it... Will investigate.

Kaze ur my only tester :'(

American Express likes this.
  2. MeskGG

More than happy to test it as well! Currently keeping a lower profile, I got a 2 day bot busting moderate a while back. Completely my own fault though. Are the spec attacks working now btw? And also, what do you think of leveling low level range on easy difficulty in NMZ? The bot has trouble clicking the normal difficulty in the dialogue. This was the case with the hard difficulty before I think, but it seems like you fixed that :)

EDIT: Just tried starting the bot. It doesn't go in to the dream and crashes. Says "bot stopped".
    EDIT2: Color me retarded. Didn't have a rock-cake on me.

#62 MeskGG, Jun 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  3. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeaaaaah I should probably add stop reasons haha.

Specs are a little dodgy, does't seem to detect spec percentage after it first reads it so I'll look into that a little more.

4. MeskGG

Yeah. Figured! The bot specs once when in a dream as it enters and then, like you said, doesn't seem to detect the spec.

5. Party

Party Client Developer

Does it swap back to your primary weapon/shield (if you have one) correctly though?

6. MeskGG

Yeah, it does :) Btw, are you planning to add buying of overloads/absorps in to the bot at some point? If the bot runs out etc. Or perhaps just a failsafe that it then logs out.

7. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeah I will be doing.

8. jst94

Using absorbs and whip got me 100k xp /hr
    Would be nice if you add mouse offscreen antiban

9. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Support

10. dunechi

Maybe up the amount of absorbtions it will hover at? like not let drop below 200 rather than what it is currently?
    I say this because I've caught it a few times on my pure where there will be like 60 absorbs left, ovl will fall off, pray flick will be needed and ill have 2 bouncers on me and they will shred that 60 or so+ my hp in the time it takes to actually get the prayer flick+ the ovl click + ovl animation and I will die. I've caught it twice in about 10 hours or so do this.

Just a thought!

11. Party

Party Client Developer

Lowest it should top up at ever is 80, up to 170, so it's not that likely to be below 100 anyway.

12. Prodigy

Dunno what im doing wrong but the bot always gets stuck at bank and can never withdraw items. Just says walking bank while its in the bank and just afks forever. Also misses drinking pray pots a lot which causes it to die.

Any help would be great! thanks!

13. Party

Party Client Developer

Yeah I didn't work nearly as much on prayer potions, largely because it's not the method I personally use. I'll have a little lookie.

14. Prodigy

Ah alright no worries! I trained it manually and switched to absorption pots and its working great! Thanks :)

15. MeskGG

Hey Party,

I've recently babysat the bot a lot and I noticed the same thing someone else mentioned earlier in the thread. The bot sometimes gets low on absorbs (around 80) and then overload wears off, meaning that monsters do more damage. This sometimes results in the bosses wearing through the remaining absorbs before the bot reacts to re-overloading and re-absorbing. In my opinion this could be easily fixed by just drinking a bunch of absorbs at a time, since they can be drunk up to a thousand. I don't see harm in it, would make the bot more stable and also increase randomness, seeing as there would be more chances to re-pot absorbs at higher amounts. Thanks for all the hard work btw, bot is otherwise working well. Any ETA on specs and failsafes? I feel as if failsafes are important, so that the bot can log out and avoid getting banned if it gets out of dream and is out of resources etc.

16. Party

Party Client Developer

Lower and upper thresholds increased for next release.

17. MeskGG

Awesome, thanks!

18. panonen

Failed at accepting rumble.

19. TAKITO

For prayer flicks i would suggest to add clicking on quick prayers.

20. Party

Party Client Developer

Too much work to have the bot set them up, and if it didn't set them up I'd have to rely on people setting up beforehand when clicking the prayer tab is just as easy.

I don't even know what you mean, if you're going to post a bug report at least substantiate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.